Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Di maria > Nani
Still nani would be great , but di maria is in my top 5 best wingers , second only to ronaldo , robben maybe even ribbery , but i think he will become better than him with time

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
How do you guys rate Ben Arfa, bit of a gamble maybe, but he would fit perfectly in a 4-3-3
he's really not a perfect fit for the 4-3-3. he's a secondary striker, perfect for a 4-4-2. the only place to play him in a 4-3-3 would be 4-2- ben arfa - 3 . but that would restrict both vidal and marchisio, wouldn't want to mess with the setup in our midfield.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So here's a question for ya all:

Who would YOU prefer for our AMR spot (Pepe's spot) next season? Bar Lavezzi, of course.

Not many choices there IMO.
I don't see anyone out there who is available and really good.

I'd just ignore that position for a season and try to fix as many of the other issues this summer as possible.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't see anyone out there who is available and really good.

I'd just ignore that position for a season and try to fix as many of the other issues this summer as possible.
Enough money on the table makes everyone available IMO. Who do you like anyway? Even if he's not available maybe.

It should be our priority right after a top striker I think.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Enough money on the table makes everyone available IMO. Who do you like anyway? Even if he's not available maybe.

It should be our priority right after a top striker I think.
I'd put a defender as second priority after a striker.

I think I'd possibly view someone like Di Maria or Ribery as ideal, even if they are quite different players.

The problem is finding good quality wingers (wingers, not SS) who still have a good workrate.

Juve's 4-3-3 can hold up as it is just now because it has Pepe and Juve are significantly more athletic than pretty much everyone in Serie A.

Taking on good, athletic teams from England or Germany in the CL, I think there would be a danger of Juve being overrun if they had a winger who really didn't help out much defensively.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I'd put a defender as second priority after a striker.

I think I'd possibly view someone like Di Maria or Ribery as ideal, even if they are quite different players.

The problem is finding good quality wingers (wingers, not SS) who still have a good workrate.

Juve's 4-3-3 can hold up as it is just now because it has Pepe and Juve are significantly more athletic than pretty much everyone in Serie A.

Taking on good, athletic teams from England or Germany in the CL, I think there would be a danger of Juve being overrun if they had a winger who really didn't help out much defensively.
What do you think of the idea of signing Nesta for free?

And what do you think about Hulk for the right winger role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)