Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Di Maria is defenitely productive winger then Nani. No question about it. This dudes assist stats in last two seaons is ridicolous. And gets clutch goals too.
You make it sound like you're comparing Ronaldo with Amauri.

Nani has been brilliant for Manchester and he's an amazing player. Not just that but he plays in a tough league, unlike Mickey Mouse league where Di Maria plays. He had 13 goals and 13 assist while season before that he had 13 goals and 17 assists.

Di Maria is a good player, don't get me wrong, but Nani is amazing. Would Di Maria do that in EPL? I fucking doubt it while I'm pretty sure Nani would eat those guys in Spain.

Jul 1, 2010
You make it sound like you're comparing Ronaldo with Amauri.

Nani has been brilliant for Manchester and he's an amazing player. Not just that but he plays in a tough league, unlike Mickey Mouse league where Di Maria plays. He had 13 goals and 13 assist while season before that he had 13 goals and 17 assists.

Di Maria is a good player, don't get me wrong, but Nani is amazing. Would Di Maria do that in EPL? I fucking doubt it while I'm pretty sure Nani would eat those guys in Spain.
My fellow Nani fan :dule:

Joga Bonito

Jul 28, 2010
But if we only get an average RF one could argue that we would have a stronger 3-5-2 formation than 4-3-3 formation. Any chance of us making 3-5-2 to our main formation? Cause if that is the case we will only get a young CF and a top CF for the attack this summer and no RF/LF.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
It would not wonder me if Nani and Di Maria would have some fun together out in the shower after the matches. They look like someone who would enjoy each other. Include them with Suarez and you will have the most girly and whining football team in the world.

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 21:53 ----------

Nani is just a broken copy of Ronaldo. :stuckup:
More the result of Michael Jackson having fun with Cristiano Ronaldo. :MJ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)