Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
Give me Cavani ahead of Lavezzi. Not only is that man a fantastic goalscorer but what impresses me more is his amazing work rate. That man works his ass off like Pepe and Kuyt which would go great with the type of football we're trying to pursue. He's always there running and putting pressure on the defense. Cavani is unique that way since there is not that many strikers that offer you that. Cavani is also younger than Lavezzi. Conte would love Cavani.
Agreed, on all counts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach if we are serious then we can get Cavani.
i'm afraid napoli will refuse to allow him to talk to us cause they'll get simular offers from other teams

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 01:48 ----------

I would also take Hamsik over Cavani.
hamsik doesnt fit in our system

he isnt an upgrade to the midfield, potentially competition. i have high fate in our current 3

frontline, cant play cf, isnt worth the cash over vucinic, actually vucinic in his day is just better.
for the right, nah, just nah

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Give me Cavani ahead of Lavezzi. Not only is that man a fantastic goalscorer but what impresses me more is his amazing work rate. That man works his ass off like Pepe and Kuyt which would go great with the type of football we're trying to pursue. He's always there running and putting pressure on the defense. Cavani is unique that way since there is not that many strikers that offer you that. Cavani is also younger than Lavezzi. Conte would love Cavani.
Lavezzi also have a really good workrate to be honest. Either way, I'd like both of them here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cavani overrated :sergio:

Now Ive heard it all on these forums. He's easily a top 5 CF in the world. Why do people keep bringing up his Palermo form as if its some sort of indicator of his actual current ability?

He was a youngster fresh out of Uruguay and played on the wing most of the time and his scoring record was still not bad at all. Not his fault the other coaches preferred gronks like Amauri and Miccoli ahead of him. If I recall correctly he was fairly prolific in his last season with them anyway.

He is my number one choice for the CF role along with Van Persie. He knows Serie A well, still fairly young and is extremely prolific and works hard for the team. Not a lazy player at all. The perfect modern striker. And lol @ those who think he is nothing more than a tap in merchant/poacher.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How about Kaka? I feel he's unhappy with being a sub in Madrid and when he wants out, I'm sure he'd want to be back in Italy. Pirlo and Nesta can convince him to join Juve. A deal alla Ibrahimovic to Milan (Loan with option to buy for 24-26 mil?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)