Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
there's definitely going to be a revolution at City, they're gonna troll us hard for Cavani.
real had another draw , now they are 4 points ahead with the derby next and have yet to play el classico , if sburinho loses la liga after a 10 point lead and when bayern eliminates them from CL i think real might sack him and he may be the next city manager , in this case i see ibra , van persie/higuain to city and maybe a double deal with milan balo , tevez with pato going to psg .

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How about:

Dzeko - 20 million
Lavezzi - 20 million + Giovinco

40 million to have an amazing attack.
wouldn't be bad
I'd look to buy Cavani. Higuain would be a second option.

I'm not so crazy about Dzeko.
i agree but the first 2 are impossible , i don't like dzeko much either but he would do good in my opinion althrough i would take torres :tuttosport:

Then buy Falcao :stuckup:

Lavezzi or Hulk (I think Conte would love him :p ) for the right.
Agree hulk is pratically the player who would fit pepe's position , he has a killer shot with his left , nice dribbling and tecnique and a monstrous physique and if i rememeber well he has started as a rb so he would do a pretty good defensive fase considering also his physique . The only problem i see is that porto always shoots very high

Villa would be extremely good in my opinion , he would be the exact type of striker that i think conte would like in his squad the problem is that next december he becomes 31 and is coming back after a long injury which could compromise the rest of his career which is torwards the end

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I would set Cavani as a top priority as well, but why renew Matri's contract with 5 more years?
it could mean a lot of things , since it's the end of the season it is a boost to their morale for the good season since now , also it case someone wants him he needs to pay him the right price , if you sell him after 2 years there is no risk of him being with 1 year left

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 00:43 ----------

As long as we don't sign Hamsik. This guy is really overrated.
:agree: well , he is not that overrated , but in this forum i see a serious overrating of him .

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Iceland does have some promising youngsters that may turn out to be something good. Gudmundsson (winger) impressed me in the game between AZ and Valencia and the other guy Sigthorsson (forward) is already a goalscoring machine. He was unlucky with a injury this season but has still managed to score 6 goals in 9 games for Ajax. Those guys aren't any big names but I'm sure they will be.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Give me Cavani ahead of Lavezzi. Not only is that man a fantastic goalscorer but what impresses me more is his amazing work rate. That man works his ass off like Pepe and Kuyt which would go great with the type of football we're trying to pursue. He's always there running and putting pressure on the defense. Cavani is unique that way since there is not that many strikers that offer you that. Cavani is also younger than Lavezzi. Conte would love Cavani.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Some of these rumors here, offcourse of the same persons like usual, just are to funny

Robben ?

- said he wasent moving to italy
- used the name juventus, to sign an extention, and because mister doesnt like to taste the bench
- will sign that extention soon

Higuain ?

- real has only 2 central forwards, a clinical one with higuain, and a technical/complete one with benzema. both are rotated in function of the opponent, and higuain tends to score more despite playing less, allways gives his best. thats exactly the kind of player mourinho wants.
- so in short, mourinho will not want to sell him
- higuain is happy at real untill proven diffrent
- IF he would go, because of a future argument, coach change, it would be city or chelsea
- will not descend from the best club in the world to juventus, just cause we want it

Cavani ?

- Remember vidal ? club didnt want to sell to bayern despite better offer, cause its competition
- cavani, after his performances in europe and serie a ? will have entire epl/la liga watching
- we got 80 mil kitty according to corriero dello crap ? city can spend double on a single player with quadruple the wages
- will not come here, he will stay, or go to england

dzeko, suarez, rossi, lavezzi

more realistic, but lavezzi will cost us, and the others wont come for 20 mil eighter
I would set Cavani as a top priority as well, but why renew Matri's contract with 5 more years?
Cause at the moment he is the only striker we got, and if we buy a new striker, he'll be the backup.

It was a retarded decision. Same with Bonucci.

And offering Padoin a long term one was as well.
Bonucci is turning out to become a pretty solid defender, and is finally showing he has a good pass/technique for a central defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)