Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Balotelli would go to one of the Milano teams, Tevez probably to the other. Some are posting that if Mourinho leaves Real it will be a hell of a movement on the market and Ibra might get sold, which will leave space for both Balotelli and Tevez to go to Milan.
Either way the last place Balotelli would come is here. I would think he would be great replacing Cavani in Napoli too, but the question is are we getting in the deal or it will be City-Napoli exchange...

If I have to choose a CF: 1.Cavani 2.Higuain 3.Torres 4.Dzeko
SS: Hulk, Jovetic, Suarez ... me ... Rossi :D

I really hope we would get two wide strikers though. I don't trust Mirko anymore.

Jojo - Cavani - Hulk
Jojo - Cavani - Suarez
Suarez - Higuain- Hulk
even the cheapest option is great
Rossi - Dzeko - Suarez​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Robben wont leave Bayern, you can bet your house on that. I think at the end of April he'll sign an extension like his agent and the club earlier said.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Don't delude yourself.

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 20:01 ----------

Hasn't Robben already ruled out joining Juve? I recall him saying he'd never move to Italy.

Seeing to his and Džeko's wages would be enough to put their cost far ahead of Cavani.
However Cavani's price is double what Dzeko would cost.

Dzeko only earns 4.5 million at City.

Apr 29, 2006
Don't delude yourself.
:lol::lol::lol:
Mino would bring Balotelli here the same way he brought Awesome Buy. He would give the interview on his behalf, not because Balo doesn't speak italian like Bouy, but because he is mentally challenged. The main story is something along: "Balo threw the inter jersey, because he wasn't allowed to move to his favourite team Juve and Moratti had a clause in his contract not allowing him to express his true feelings. He was forced to pose with the Milan jersey in an respectable Italian TV-show just to satisfy the desires of his club. And he did it because above all else he is an exemplary professional..." - Raiola at his best. We'd have to hire the guy from City to help him dressed up and some firefighters as well...

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Balo is still the same shithead he always was , today he made a killer foul which could have broken songs leg and infinity of other fouls , he lost the ball many times and didn't even bother to try and get it back .

I can't see how cavani is overrated the guy has the killer instict a striker should have , always at the right place at the right time and has an exellent shooting tecnique , to add to that he helps his team like crazy

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
i think a lot of people overrate cavani here.

he's had two great seasons with napoli, but before that he wasn't anything to write home about, and this should make us a little cautious about spedning too much on him.
Football Italia called him the "new Ibra" while he was at Palermo!

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Football Italia called him the "new Ibra" while he was at Palermo!
Kjær was named the next Cannavaro but looked what had happend to him since he left Palermo. Lion has a point in what he wrote. Two good seasons on a Napoli team where he recieves almost all the assists is maybe the spot to be for him.

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 21:39 ----------

:tup::MJ:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Cavani is a monster. What do you mean by 'where he receives almost all the assists'? It's not like the guy only scores tap-ins..

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He's preaching to the wrong person. I think I'm one of the few that actually prefers to be run by the Agnelli family than to be bought out by soulless oil money that will purchase names for the sake of it.
It's not the case of one or the other, mate. Obviously we're not talking about stacking up names with retarded figures, noone here neither ask nor expect that to happen, most of our current players deserve to play in CL anyway, tho it'd be a true test of their quality ;however, I don't buy that with this club reputation and power, we simply can't get a high profile player if we really planned to. This is not Udinese the way Zach would have you believed.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Cavani is a monster. What do you mean by 'where he receives almost all the assists'? It's not like the guy only scores tap-ins..
Cavani is great, no way to deny this. Lately he's been really out of form but he's exactly the kind if player we desperately need.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
He is a natural finisher in front of the goal and strong when it comes to hold onto the ball. I'm not saying all the goals from him was 'tap-ins' but you do get a lot of chances inside the box when you are on a team with great assist players like Lavezzi, Hamsik and Maggio.

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 21:51 ----------

Sarcasm, my friend.
:mark:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the best player we could buy this season, is Benzema. Balotelli is non grata, and to a lesser extent so is Tevez. Great players but Conte will have to see how their attitudes fit in! I can see Tevez as a more a realistic option than Baloney, provided he takes a pay cut and costs under 20m. An u likely scenario. Cavani, as Lion very correctly pointed out is a tad bit overrated. Good player but his situation kind of reminds me of Luca Toni a few years ago. (Not a player comparison. Just two great seasons with Florence and he was the big Italian dream. But he was hyped and eventually found out at Bayern).

Benzema/Suarez/Jovetic as marquee signings are the best options money can buy this season IMO. Rossi/Torres/Dzeko are other options that will be good but we shouldn't break the bank for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)