Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I would prefer Sahin between them, potential top class regista that can easily dictate play and mould our teams play for a decade.
No doubt about his talent, I think he's very good. But I still think Marrone deserves a shot, he can turn into a fine player while at this point we could use more a type of player like Asamoah for rotation (next season I mean with CL coming).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If this 80M thing is real which I doubt it..
I`d say
IN: Cavani 40M
G.Rossi/Jovetic 20M
Asamoah (just because I think we will get him) 10M
Nesta free
Hummels or some good CB 15M
Robben if possible 25M (given his last year of contract) (Ribery is probably impossible)

Total:85M without Robben 110M with Robben
We could also get Rossi and Jovetic if we want to (instead of going for Robben who is probably unreachable)

Out: Melo 10 Quag 10 Giovinco 8 Ziegler 2 Pazienza 5
Total: 35M

Overall:50M-75M and I guess we have some other players we could offload

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's preaching to the wrong person. I think I'm one of the few that actually prefers to be run by the Agnelli family than to be bought out by soulless oil money that will purchase names for the sake of it.
Reason why i said that was

people read 25mil + players sales, comming after a boardmeeting with shareholders and are unhappy

people read bullshit about 80 mil net transferbudged, comming the day after a deal, over 3 seasons, from obvious newspapers, that link us with everyone like allways. they forget the first and believe the second

in the summer, we dont spend all that, next, they blame marotta

just dont like that

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Terrifying to think we have spent 150m in the last two summers and not one world class player have we paid any money for. Marotta will need to change that this summer.
Yup.

But it has to be noted that we practically had to buy an entire squad and those ~150m eur we paid for players in the last two years, were paid for the buys, co-owns and loans for as much as 19 players (Storari, Bonucci, Motta, Rinaudo, Traore, Krasic, Martinez, Pepe, Quagliarella, Barzagli, Matri, Lichtsteiner, Elia, Estigarribia, Giaccherini, Vidal, Vucinic, Caceres, Padoin).
Now that we actually have the backbone of the team, we're finally in position to spend money only on quality.

We were in similar position in 2009. Back then we had an ok team and we needed to add quality. We fucked up when we splashed all the money on Diego and Melo. Those were bad choices or turned out to be bad choices. Yet, the team as a unit wasn't as good as today's one, and it was much older, and two expensive players weren't gonna do the same job two quality and expensive players would do if added to today's team.

We're now in a different position than we were in any other time post Calciopoli and rightfully the expectations for a top mercato should be the highest.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yup.

But it has to be noted that we practically had to buy an entire squad and those ~150m eur we paid for players in the last two years, were paid for the buys, co-owns and loans for as much as 19 players (Storari, Bonucci, Motta, Rinaudo, Traore, Krasic, Martinez, Pepe, Quagliarella, Barzagli, Matri, Lichtsteiner, Elia, Estigarribia, Giaccherini, Vidal, Vucinic, Caceres, Padoin).
Now that we actually have the backbone of the team, we're finally in position to spend money only on quality.

We were in similar position in 2009. Back then we had an ok team and we needed to add quality. We $#@!ed up when we splashed all the money on Diego and Melo. Those were bad choices or turned out to be bad choices. Yet, the team as a unit wasn't as good as today's one, and it was much older, and two expensive players weren't gonna do the same job two quality and expensive players would do if added to today's team.

We're now in a different position than we were in any other time post Calciopoli and rightfully the expectations for a top mercato should be the highest.

Not only that we've made alot back from sales.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Robben!

Awesome player, please bring this guy to Juve. Robben + Tevez and that would be perfect
Robben is injured 1/3 of the season. Next thing is why should he leave Bayern? Bayern has a great team at the moment with less competition in Bundesliga and some good results in CHL.

Balotelli should have played bad today against Arsenal and was handed a red card with few minutes remaining. Seems like he will be sold this summer which means we maybe can get him for less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)