Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Santon just seems another okay player to me rather than one that would really make a difference.

I'd be going for a CB to start with Barzagli, playing Chiellini at LB and having De Ceglie as backup for LB.

The alternative is to sign a starting LB and keep Chiellini at CB, but I'd be looking to someone better than Santon if that was the chosen option.
hmm sounds okay, but i believe that Marotta will go for Nesta, he always prefers to exaust the options on Italians first, esp if they carry NT prestige.
Thats always his no 1 priority, at least for the center of our defence.
And since Bonucci has extended, he is likely to be Nesta's sub for a couple of years and then grow exp enough to take it from there.
No other LB is coming if we get Nesta and keep Caceres, esp with Chiello and DC around.
I would prefer what you suggested, but its Marotta we are talking about... he has done anything possible to avoid buying a foreign CB/LB...

*whips about Alex*

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39,826
    I hope when they drove to the league meeting and got stopped by the cops for driving too fast Beppe and Andrea talked to Aurelio about Cavani. :numnum:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)