Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
To those who have really followed Asamoah , is he really a good signing or just a mediocre signing? How much can he add to the offense of the team ? I know he has plenty of energy but apart from that I dun't see much on this player. Does he add the quality to team ?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
To those who have really followed Asamoah , is he really a good signing or just a mediocre signing? How much can he add to the offense of the team ? I know he has plenty of energy but apart from that I dun't see much on this player. Does he add the quality to team ?
mature and solid as a rock CMF, pure class.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
mature and solid as a rock CMF, pure class.
If he comes, he will be competing with Marchi or Vidal. Both Marchi and Vidal provides alot to our attacking side, on assist, dribbling and scoring. How would Asamoah fare in these department? I saw his scoring record isn't that great.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If he comes, he will be competing with Marchi or Vidal. Both Marchi and Vidal provides alot to our attacking side, on assist, dribbling and scoring. How would Asamoah fare in these department? I saw his scoring record isn't that great.
more of a DMF, very strong and aggressive tackler, I would imagine him sitting in front of the DF and allowing Marchi/Vidal to push forward.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39,790
    next season we'll need the help from everybody so we won't have a fix 11 like Napoli do. All will play.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Not really a fan of Asamoah tbh.

edit: Sorry i got him mixed up with Pablo Armero. Asamoah would be a great addition to our midfield real strength in depth.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39,793
    and apparently the big purchaseS will be at the forward/Right wing position. That could possibly mean Asamoah, Pogba, Nesta, LB, RW, ST.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    more of a DMF, very strong and aggressive tackler, I would imagine him sitting in front of the DF and allowing Marchi/Vidal to push forward.
    Asamoah does anything but sit infront of the defense (Badu/Pazienza does for Udinese, and in Ghana he is AM behind striker), he roams around as box to box mid all over, his energetic and aggressive style is anything but a holding mid.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Hmm wondering what made the sudden change of plan, Naingolan would have come at probably lesser rate and he was the first choice during January window and now we shifted to Asamoah. I would imagine like Osman said , Asamoah would be coming in more likely for Marchisio. This would allow Conte to field a more attacking RW with lesser defensive duties, because Asamoah doesn't have that goal scoring reputation. Wee need the goals from somewhere surely a more attacking minded RW. I think Pogba would be a better choice to sit in front of the defense with his passing range and long range shots he possess. For around 15 - 18 million , is Asamoah the best choice we have out there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)