Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Cambiasso as a free agent =) in that case it would be great. But I don't know at all. Keeping the leaders of our principal rivals (the leaders who are getting older), it seems frustrating a little bit from the first sight. I wonder how many memebers of this forum were very glad when they heard about intention to sign Pirlo from the first time.
I was

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
First Pirlo and cambiasso are much much different . Second you have 2 players that in 1-2 years will need to be changed is bad , better have only pirlo (the better one by a mile) and add someone young to follow his footsteps and become his heir and add another talented young middfilder to play in marchisio/vidal role like asamoah .
Cambiasso is finished and he won't come and i dont' remember cambiasso being benched . When did he get benched ?

Year.............App
2010–11.......38
2011-12.......28(until now)

I don't call that being benched , i think after cesar and zanetti and maybe the central defenders he has played more than everyone in merda team
He has been benched the last month or so. Yes they are different players, but their situation is similar. Pirlo was a clear succes and Cambiasso whilst in different areas of the game, is of the same class. So I'd bet he'd be a hit too. I prefer experience to a young talent, who'll be much more of a question mark.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He has been benched the last month or so. Yes they are different players, but their situation is similar. Pirlo was a clear succes and Cambiasso whilst in different areas of the game, is of the same class. So I'd bet he'd be a hit too. I prefer experience to a young talent, who'll be much more of a question mark.
That doesn't mean he has been benched , he has played non stop cl and serie a together with zanetti . If you go to interfans.org and read you will see that in most matches they wanted him to get benched because he is a dead mummy who can't run together with zanetti , the first did get benched , for zanetti it would be more difficult i think . There are actually theories going on there of "Club del Asado" , pratically the argetinian gang which decides who plays and who doesn't because it seems that cambiasso and zanetti could never be benched even if others were doing better than them .
Can you make bets in this forum with other memebers with vcash ? I would really like to make that bet :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol: What??

Anyway.. the Inter team is dead. Most of their players just need a change of scenery just as much as Inter needs a completely new team. You think Sneijder (27) and Maicon (30) are finished too?
Maicon is. Sneijder is a beast.

Cambiasso has vision? Vision of what, seeing hot girls in the stands? He doesn't have any assists whatsoever and it's not like his passing is brilliant. Kwadwo isn't risky transfer at all while he's 8 years younger and brings more quality.

We already have Padoin who's mediocre, if we buy any MC now (and we should, considering one extra competition and us having 4-3-3) then that guy should be quality who also gets to play quite often. Cambiasso doesn't fit into that.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:lol: What??

Anyway.. the Inter team is dead. Most of their players just need a change of scenery just as much as Inter needs a completely new team. You think Sneijder (27) and Maicon (30) are finished too?
The first got benched for a few matches because he is tired and has no gas left in his legs of actually playing non stop every fucking match and he has been pitiful in 3/4 of those matches . He should have actually been benched before , but don't worry he will start playing again very soon and continue his pitiful run of matches .

Maicon after this season i have some doubts , but maybe he could still work , sneijder can't even be compared to cambiasso , he is 27 on the other hand cambiasso is 32 . The first is in his best footballing years the second torwards the end of his career

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck Merda trash! The only player I would take from their treble winning season is Eto'o other than that every single one of those cunts deserves a massive elephant dick between their asscheeks.

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 09:52 ----------

Linked with Gaitan in "A Bola".
:tuttosport:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuck Merda trash! The only player I would take from their treble winning season is Eto'o other than that every single one of those cunts deserves a massive elephant dick between their asscheeks.

Quite a few of their players pay good money for that treatment anyway, so that would just be doing them a favor.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
No. I want Balo, Cavani, Benz, Higuian, Kun or Dzeko no one else.
Someone told me there is a very strange voice circulating that we have asked raiola for information about balo althrough our main targets remain robben and van persie . Althrough nothing is based on facts just gosip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)