Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yep, but finished at Inter. Surprinsingly not even that old, change of scenery would do wonders. Was among the worlds best defensive midfielder for many years. Could work for us like the Pirlo signing.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yep, but finished at Inter. Surprinsingly not even that old, change of scenery would do wonders. Was among the worlds best defensive midfielder for many years. Could work for us like the Pirlo signing.
It wouldn't
because pirlo lives on immensive class and talent , cambiasso would need to run and he can't do that anymore

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nonsense. He;s not that old, olayers in his role get better with age and experience anyway. Cambiasso is a smart player, with lots of technique, vision, passing and strength. Monster of a player. And if he doesnt get to his old levels, i'm sure he'd be more than a competent sub.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Goal is saying Gal might not want to buy Melo. Sounds strange considering how well he's doing there...But he could also be useful for our campaign next season but I don't think Conte prefers him.

Tuttosport claiming again that we think Jovetic is the heir to DP.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
While we are at it, let's get Milito as well. Think he would have scored 20+ for us this season.
milito has a very high salary and is what 32 ? cambiasso has the same age and salary wise he also won't come cheap and the comparison between pirlo and cambiasso doesn't stand

We buy 2 players who will probably get the last contract of their career (which will include a high salary) and after 1-2 years we would still need to buy a cf and another middfielder .
The only one i would get from merda is samuel as our 3-4 cb

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
the comparison between pirlo and cambiasso doesn't stand

Hmm..

milito has a very high salary and is what 32 ? cambiasso has the same age and salary wise he also won't come cheap
who will probably get the last contract of their career (which will include a high salary) and after 1-2 years we would still need to buy another middfielder .
Yes, not comparable to Pirlo at all :shifty:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Hmm..

Yes, not comparable to Pirlo at all :shifty:
Pirlo lives on class and talent , he has never ever ever ran in his career , he runs more at us than he actually did when he was younger with ancelotti , cambiasso on the other hand will have to do alot of running and next year he will be 32

To add pirlo came to juve with the desire to make good , he stayed away from field for a long time thanks to the injury and after that went away from milan and came to juve to prove that he is not yet finished . Cambiasso on the other hand has been a starter (and has not done any magic recently althrough not only his fault since the whole merda team sucks) , plays for merda which has a hate relationship with us . If he comes he will just stay on bench and will get a big salary and will become someone that the next year we will try to give to somebody and we will fail and get stuck with him until his contract ends .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cambiasso is all about movement and vision. Its much more about knowing when to run, than the amount he runs.

Cambiasso, just like Pirlo last season, has been benched. Pirlo played for Milan, which is just as much our rival as Inter. Cambiasso would come to prove he is not finished. And I beleive he is far from a finished player. He'd bring quality, experience and leadership and he'd make sure one of the current midfield trio would not be missed when absent. He's a very complete midfielder, probably the most complete in his day, so he would do well in any of the three spots.

We;ll need a competent bench player, and especially with the CL coming up, i'd much prefer it to be a talented and experienced player. He'd give us much more from the bench than an average player like Padoin or a talent like Marrone. Players like Nainggolan or Asamoah would want to play and are just as much a risk, maybe even more so, considering Cambiasso has proven to be able to play at this level. Yes he would ask a big salary, but his transfer fee would be low. .

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Cambiasso is all about movement and vision. Its much more about knowing when to run, than the amount he runs.

Cambiasso, just like Pirlo last season, has been benched. Pirlo played for Milan, which is just as much our rival as Inter. Cambiasso would come to prove he is not finished. And I beleive he is far from a finished player. He'd bring quality, experience and leadership and he'd make sure one of the current midfield trio would not be missed when absent. He's a very complete midfielder, probably the most complete in his day, so he would do well in any of the three spots.

We;ll need a competent bench player, and especially with the CL coming up, i'd much prefer it to be a talented and experienced player. He'd give us much more from the bench than an average player like Padoin or a talent like Marrone. Players like Nainggolan or Asamoah would want to play and are just as much a risk, maybe even more so, considering Cambiasso has proven to be able to play at this level. Yes he would ask a big salary, but his transfer fee would be low. .
:tup:

I don't like him, but I'd take him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

First Pirlo and cambiasso are much much different . Second you have 2 players that in 1-2 years will need to be changed is bad , better have only pirlo (the better one by a mile) and add someone young to follow his footsteps and become his heir and add another talented young middfilder to play in marchisio/vidal role like asamoah .
Cambiasso is finished and he won't come and i dont' remember cambiasso being benched . When did he get benched ?

Year.............App
2010–11.......38
2011-12.......28(until now)

I don't call that being benched , i think after cesar and zanetti and maybe the central defenders he has played more than everyone in merda team

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Cambiasso as a free agent =) in that case it would be great. But I don't know at all. Keeping the leaders of our principal rivals (the leaders who are getting older), it seems frustrating a little bit from the first sight. I wonder how many memebers of this forum were very glad when they heard about intention to sign Pirlo from the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)