Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Rossi as a secondary signing is perfectly fine, but in a year when we return to the CL, have our new stadium, and are looking forward to exciting times ahead, hailing him as our key acquisition would be hugely disappointing, and should result in Marotta not getting a contract extension.
This would be nice:

--------------Dzeko-------------

Vucinic--------------------Rossi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather avoid him to be honest. I'd prefer a club like Inter or Roma splash 18-20 Million Euros on him, rather than us. That way, they have less money to spend on other signings, and we avoid acquiring him :D

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 23:00 ----------

Rossi as a RWF? :disagree:

I'd kill for a front three of Suarez, Jovetic/Dzeko and Vucinic. That's far more fappable than what you posted in my humble opinion.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think he can take over from Pepe in a 4-3-3; I'm not saying Pepe is the better player, far from it, but if he came to us, he'd be more suited to the central role, so playing instead of Matri, which is fine by me.

We don't necessarily need a tall target man. Both Barcelona and Manchester don't play with a tall target man. Even Madrid, when they choose to deploy Benzema as their CF are playing without an out and out CF.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't think he can take over from Pepe in a 4-3-3; I'm not saying Pepe is the better player, far from it, but if he came to us, he'd be more suited to the central role, so playing instead of Matri, which is fine by me.

We don't necessarily need a tall target man. Both Barcelona and Manchester don't play with a tall target man. Even Madrid, when they choose to deploy Benzema as their CF are playing without an out and out CF.
Rossi should not be played as a lone striker.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should go all out for Suarez (30 Million Euros), and get Jovetic (18 Million + Quag and some other player).

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 23:08 ----------

Rossi should not be played as a lone striker.
We play 4-3-3 so he can interchange with Vucininc and whoever else is starting. He should start out in the center though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who will be your primary target this season.
if i were in charge, most certainly a goalscoring striker, if its true about Higuain going to chelsea, then that leaves Juve in a decent position for options, Torres im fairly certain will leave with Higuain's arrival, over in manchester, Guidetti will return to man city, leaving less space for balotelli (who has been dire, but mancio seems to rate him more than Dzeko) so Dzeko would be my other target.

adding to that i would go for another forward in jojo, and form a balkan front 3 of vucinic/Dzeko/Jojo, again i think Jojo is a realistic target looking at where fiorentina seem to be heading, and he would be stupid to stay another season there, with Fiorentina interested in quagliarella i think a deal could be struck.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
if i were in charge, most certainly a goalscoring striker, if its true about Higuain going to chelsea, then that leaves Juve in a decent position for options, Torres im fairly certain will leave with Higuain's arrival, over in manchester, Guidetti will return to man city, leaving less space for balotelli (who has been dire, but mancio seems to rate him more than Dzeko) so Dzeko would be my other target.

adding to that i would go for another forward in jojo, and form a balkan front 3 of vucinic/Dzeko/Jojo, again i think Jojo is a realistic target looking at where fiorentina seem to be heading, and he would be stupid to stay another season there, with Fiorentina interested in quagliarella i think a deal could be struck.
+Rep. I like this :D :agree:

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 23:12 ----------

:touched:
Another believer! Forza Pepedinho!
:lol: Fuck no. Read the rest of my post. I appreciate Pepe's running and hard work, but that's all he has got going for him. The man clearly lacks talent, and a footballing brain. He isn't bad, but we most definitely need an upgrade. He's such a frustrating and infuriating player.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We should go all out for Suarez (30 Million Euros), and get Jovetic (18 Million + Quag and some other player).

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 23:08 ----------

We play 4-3-3 so he can interchange with Vucininc and whoever else is starting. He should start out in the center though.
Okay, just like Barca did, when Eto'o played there. That could work fine. I hope we sign someone bigger than Rossi, but I we have to settle in a player with his qualities.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That wasn't my question, what I meant who will be your new Diego/Vidal?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol: Fuck no. Read the rest of my post. I appreciate Pepe's running and hard work, but that's all he has got going for him. The man clearly lacks talent, and a footballing brain. He isn't bad, but we most definitely need an upgrade. He's such a frustrating and infuriating player.
Shhhhh, it's ok brother!

Pepedinho :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Okay, just like Barca did, when Eto'o played there. That could work fine. I hope we sign someone bigger than Rossi, but I we have to settle in a player with his qualities.
Rossi + Jojo/Suarez would be fine. People keep saying Jojo and Suarez are not finishers, but I remember before Henry moved to Arsenal he wasn't considered much of a CF, and look how he exploded after that.

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 23:16 ----------

Shhhhh, it's ok brother!

Pepedinho :heart:
Look, Pepe isn't black. You don't need to defend him Bro. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)