Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not, and I'm not the sporting director of Juventus, so I guess I can pretty much say whatever the fuck I want.

However, if I were, I wouldn't pay anything over 15 Million for a player of Rossi's "quality" considering the fact he's been idle for an entire season, and his team is mired in shit. How much would you be willing to pay for him, considering we got Vucinic who is more technically gifted, and a more complete footballer might I add, for 15 Million Euros?
following your logic, robben would be not very expensive, considering he has this kind of long injury frequently
vucinic more technically giften, isnt true.
he is when in form, but over the year, rossi is more consistent

first, i'd see if there is a possibility to sign a better player

suarez, dzeko, higuain, etc

if thats not possible, i'd go for a 18-20 mil rossi

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 15:16 ----------

I was commenting on the 20M for Dede part :shifty:
oh np then

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
following your logic, robben would be not very expensive, considering he has this kind of long injury frequently
vucinic more technically giften, isnt true.
he is when in form, but over the year, rossi is more consistent

first, i'd see if there is a possibility to sign a better player

suarez, dzeko, higuain, etc

if thats not possible, i'd go for a 18-20 mil rossi

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 15:16 ----------

oh np then
Robben is a WC player; Rossi isn't. I'd take a gamble on Robben because he is worth it, and when in form, can actually decide games on his own. Rossi is nowhere near that level, so I wouldn't be more reluctant when it comes to taking a risk/gambling on him.

I wouldn't merely see if there is a possibility; I'd push hard and try to sell my club to that player, convince him of the project, and potential of the club, the direction it's heading in. After all, that is the job of a sporting director. If a player is wanted/desired by many clubs, it's your job as a sporting director to try your best/hardest to get him here. It may not be easy, but at the end of the day, you are working at/for Juventus, not Atalanta or Bologna. If you want a relatively easier job, then go to a club with minimal ambitions and expectations.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
im surprised he never went to everton to replace pienaar before his return, but guess they don't need him now
Bah, he almost went to Partizan.

---------- Post added 25.03.2012 at 15:49 ----------

Hell yeah I'm serious. Well, Destro would be good too.

I think we should invest a few mills into a young forward with potential.

Milan have El Sharaawy, Roma have Borini, Napoli have Insigne.

Also, Conte said he wanted one great striker and one youth striker so I'm just going along with it. :)
El Sharaawy was quite expensive and is very promising while Borini is very good.

Both Gabbiadini and Destro suck, though.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I don't like the guy. I don't rate him that highly, many question marks regarding his form once he gets back from injury, and I don't really regard him as a "WOW" signing, or a world class player.

Rossi for 12-15 Million, and as a secondary signing (bearing in mind he's coming back from injury, and Villareal might actually get relegated) I am fine with.

Rossi for 20-25 Million, and as our star or main signing of the summer, FUCK NO!
If only you had already mentioned this before.
Actually Klin, I've never seen our Ageing Veteran talking so positive about Rossi. :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Marceℓℓo;3584907 said:
:lol:

I personally like both. I wouldn't mind to take a gamble on Immobile though in case he confirms his ability in Serie A, hopefully with Pescara.
Destro > Gabbiadini > Immobile in my opinion

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Robben is a WC player; Rossi isn't. I'd take a gamble on Robben because he is worth it, and when in form, can actually decide games on his own. Rossi is nowhere near that level, so I wouldn't be more reluctant when it comes to taking a risk/gambling on him.
Nevermind the fact that Villareal ended 5th (?) in the La Liga last year with Rossi, this year they're 3 points clear of relegation without Rossi. Can't decide games on his own :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They still sucked prior to his injury at the beginning of the current season. He can't decide games on his own; he also had Santi helping him out. Some of you seriously over-rate Rossi. I never said he is a shit player, far from it. He is a good, solid player, but a game changer or world class acquisition he is most definitely not.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
They still sucked prior to his injury at the beginning of the current season. He can't decide games on his own; he also had Santi helping him out. Some of you seriously over-rate Rossi. I never said he is a shit player, far from it. He is a good, solid player, but a game changer or world class acquisition he is most definitely not.
+rep

plus he only had one outstanding season where he scored 20 goals. Prior to that to that he wasn't that good.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rossi as a secondary signing is perfectly fine, but in a year when we return to the CL, have our new stadium, and are looking forward to exciting times ahead, hailing him as our key acquisition would be hugely disappointing, and should result in Marotta not getting a contract extension.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Rossi as a secondary signing is perfectly fine, but in a year when we return to the CL, have our new stadium, and are looking forward to exciting times ahead, hailing him as our key acquisition would be hugely disappointing, and should result in Marotta not getting a contract extension.
This. :agree:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It's the other way around. I haven't seen many members debate that Rossi is the perfect player. Many of us share your opinion that he is a good player.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
THis is the first time I've heard you call him anything but shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)