Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
M. Suarez at 15 mil is even worse than Martinez from Catania back then. He is the perfect player for mid table teams in Spain or England. I hope the Anderlecht director is just talking shit.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Yes, but not good enough to bring us to the next level.
I remember watching them against Partizan. He was the only player I liked IIRC.

He's one fast bitch if I'm thinking about the same player.
Indeed, he is fast, has some nice tricks.
I think he can be compared to Quag, not a player who'll score 20 goals+ every season, good for 10-15 goals a season.
I prefer a different Suarez.
Agree
10 goals in the league from him.
But hs isn't used as a deep striker, we have Mbokani for that.
Suarez is more the creating type, nice dribble, good speed, a player that brings people to the stadium.
Matiaz Suarez... GOOSH one more "hell knows what" player. Torres on a year loan with the right to buy him for 5mil. That is the way how it has to be done !!!!!!!
He isn't that bad, but not someone who will bring our front line to a higher level.
M. Suarez at 15 mil is even worse than Martinez from Catania back then. He is the perfect player for mid table teams in Spain or England. I hope the Anderlecht director is just talking shit.
Disagree about the Martinez part. Suarez deinfately adds more to a team then Martinez and he is younger.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
With Rossi at 15m, I'm thinking it's going to be him plus one of Dzeko or Torres but only if we get them on loan. Otherwise I see only one player coming up front. Complemented by a good player in CM and if we are lucky a big name at LB.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Doubt JoJo will happen. Fiorentina maybe forced to sell but there's too much animosity between the clubs and the 5-0 drubbing won't help bring down the price. My bet is it'll be in 30m region and might not happen on a loan basis.

Rossi at 15m would help Marrotta budget his other buys nicely, which is why I think he might end the forward buying with Peppito, unless he can secure a loan on a Dzeko/Torres.

Mar 12, 2012
Matías Suárez
23 years
1.82 cm
both foot
contract until 2013
estimated worth 7.000.000 E

stats
League: 27 matches, 10 goals, 16 assists, 2284 minutes, 1 assist/goal every 88 minute
EL: 10 matches, 7 goals, 3 assists, 789 minutes, 1 assist/goal every 79 minute
Overall: 37 matches, 17 goals, 19 assists, 3073 minutes, 1 assist/goal every 83 minute

He is versatile, young, consistent and has potential. I would gamble by buying him instead of Rossi with the 15m for sure.

May 22, 2007
Fuck this, I'm going to settle this Salvatore style, once and for all.

Gigi Buffon
Stephan Lichtsteiner- Andre Barzagli- Giorgio Chiellini- Emmanuel Mas/Aly Cissokho/
Arturo Vidal/Kwadwo Asamoah- Andrea Pirlo- Claudio Marchisio/Kwadwo Asamoah
Nicolás Gaitán/James Rodríguez/André Ayew- Edinson Cavani/Edin Džeko/Gonzalo Higuaín- Mirko Vučinić​

In:

Leftback: Emmanuel Mas/Aly Cissokho
Centerback: Frederik Sørensen, Matija Nastasić
Centermid: Albin Ekdal, Kwadwo Asamoah
Winger: Nicolás Gaitán/James Rodríguez/André Ayew
Forward: Edinson Cavani/Edin Džeko/Gonzalo Higuaín/Stevan Jovetić
You know I love it. :D I do think we should get Kwadwo.

James!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)