Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
What the fuck did I just read? Did you seriously just say that DP and JoJo can make up for their lack of pace/flexibility with their "awesomeness" :lol:

Rossi has showed that he can play in tight places and he doesn't always need pace. Plus who's to say how much pace rossi will lose? The guy outscored aguero in his last year. For 15m it's a risk well worth taking and to be fair a much safer risk than the misfiring torres.
I agree. Rossi would bring goals to our attack and has a lot more quality then what we have currently. He is more then capable of getting us 20 goals a year in Serie A and would not break the bank.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck the Sun. Why would Dzeko wanna warm the bench @ Madrid anyway?

Rossi to Inter sounds good. I'd rather they splash money on him, then get someone more reliable/accomplished. Can we get Lucas Moura then? :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I agree. Rossi would bring goals to our attack and has a lot more quality then what we have currently. He is more then capable of getting us 20 goals a year in Serie A and would not break the bank.
In a 4-3-3 as one of the supporters to the main striker I doubt He`d score 20
I do however expect him to score more than Pepe and Vucinic

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Anderlecht director: Juventus are ready to meet our asking price for Matias Suarez
The Belgian powerhouse have revealed that there is plenty of interest in their star attacker, and confirmed that the Bianconeri are ready to meet their demands

Anderlecht director Herman van Holsbeeck has revealed that Juventus are one from a total of 15 clubs that are ready to meet the Belgian side's asking price for star attacker Matias Suarez.

The Argentine forward was heavily linked with Arsenal in the January transfer window, but a transfer never materialised.

However, it seems unlikely that the 23-year-old attacker will stay with Anderlecht beyond the 2011-12 campaign.

"There are 15 clubs that are ready to meet our asking price for Suarez, and Juventus are one of those teams," Van Holsbeeck was quoted as saying by Het Nieuwsblad.

"We already received an offer from Russia, but his wife doesn't want to move there.

"Is Suarez worth more than [Romelu] Lukaku? He has more technical ability, but Lukaku's age and maturity played a big role in his price."

Anderlecht received an initial fee of €12 million for Lukaku, potentially rising to €20m.

The Brussels club have supposedly set a €15m asking price for Suarez.
Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)