Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Still the idea always was to make a deadly duo with Drogba, not to fight with him over a spot.

Yes he had a bad WC because of injury, but I wouldn't read too much into it. alot of strikers, even the ones at end of your post, deal with them regularly. His lack of confidence however, did take huge blow after he moved to chelsea, and found himself in some difficulties and at the same time liverpool ,with some changes, 'looked' competitive again, the reason why he left them at the first place. .

Obviously if he was to come here, he should take a massive pay-cut, same goes with Dzeko.
and :beer: to bolded players, not sure if we'd be able to enter a bidding war for them tho.
I thought the World Cup knocked a lot out of him, despite the win, before that the injuries were the only thing people had an issue with.

Those emboldened players would be huge though, even though I have a strong preference between the two. I think Higuaín and Juventus fits perfectly.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why would Madrid get rid of a player that has been perfect for them for many years? Benzema is not better than Higuan and they both equally perform when they are on the pitch so why sell Higuan? Unless he forces his way out I dont see a reason he would leave Madrid and join Juve. I am also sure its not a money issue.

Jul 1, 2010
Jovetic Vucinic
Cavani​

With an attack like this, we really wouldn't need Tevez :jvefan:
Cavani would be amazing but that won't happen, we won't have the money for him.

I think that we can hope for:

-Quagliarella+cash(~15 million) for Jovetic
-Torres on loan with option to buy or Dzeko on loan with obligation to buy for 20 million euros.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jovetic and Cavani would be too sexy.

Damiao instead of Cavani would be great too, but Cavani is at that point where he'd be the perfect striker for us. He's got the potential to be one of the best in the world.

Camurria

Oct 10, 2011
fuck cavani we have enough good strikers
Who may that be?

10 goal Matri?
Out of form Quags?
Injury prone and 5 goal ONLY Vucinic?
Flop Borriello?
Del Piero always benched for some reason?

Im sorry, we need a clinical striker, one whos actually capable of scoring 20 goals a season.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 01:04 ----------

Damiao is not even proven in Serie A or anywhere in Europe, he'd be a risk within his high price ranges.

Jun 7, 2003
Who may that be?

10 goal Matri?
Out of form Quags?
Injury prone and 5 goal ONLY Vucinic?
Flop Borriello?
Del Piero always benched for some reason?

Im sorry, we need a clinical striker, one whos actually capable of scoring 20 goals a season.

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 01:04 ----------

Damiao is not even proven in Serie A or anywhere in Europe, he'd be a risk within his high price ranges.
yeah very good strikers, fuck cavani and fuck damiao. you guys should stop rating players when there is hype in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)