Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
Screw Dzeko, I want a striker who can enter the box and rip it all off even if he's alone.

With 4-3-3 and wide wingers that cut in Dzeko is not really needed, he wouldn't do great IMO.
I'd say yes to Dzeko knowing what we might end up with having Marotta doing the deals. Don't get me wrong, I would pick other strikers ahead of Dzeko too but really, we might end up with players like Maxi Lopez or whatever..

Anyway, I have not really seen a "wish formation" from you, so who would you want in attack (4-3-3) ?.. Just curious :)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Torres sucks. He was an average player for madrid and he is an terrible player for chelsea. Only in a couple of seasons for liverpool did he look remotely anything close to a world class finisher.

Red usually doesn not know what he is talking about, but he is correct about the risk of loaning torres. I would rather buy dzeko
:shifty:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gastaldello and Juve, a certainty for the summer.

Tuttomerdasportweb
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I thought we had finished dealing the gastadello types :(

Torres sucks. He was an average player for madrid and he is an terrible player for chelsea. Only in a couple of seasons for liverpool did he look remotely anything close to a world class finisher.

Red usually doesn not know what he is talking about, but he is correct about the risk of loaning torres. I would rather buy dzeko
Torres is :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Screw Dzeko, I want a striker who can enter the box and rip it all off even if he's alone.

With 4-3-3 and wide wingers that cut in Dzeko is not really needed, he wouldn't do great IMO.
I am somewhat in line with dzeko , it's not that i don't like him but i think that with him we need to play a 442 with english type wings that give a lot of crosses .

I think that conte wants a striker that helps the offensive manouver someone that scores , but also good tecnically that can help team mates ect not just a simple finisher . I think the best would be benzema althrough he is impossible

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol::lol:

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 20:06 ----------

Attempt to troll. Class 2 misdemeanor. 2 week ban please.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

With 4-3-3 and wide wingers that cut n Dzeko is not really needed, he wouldn't do great IMO.
you thought marco motta was a good player and that ranieri was an idiot for benching him at roma. Your opinion on football is invalid

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 20:14 ----------

Oh hey guise I am torres I cost a hundred million but I havent even scored 5 league goals in a season and half.

thus I is world class.

Go drown yourselves in a sea of your semen you dumb slack jawed fappers. Call me when torres actually starts playing to the standards you guys oh so love to judge him on

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
CAVANI! :tuttosport:

PLEASEEEE!!!

---------- Post added 17.03.2012 at 01:16 ----------

Melo just tweeted this

Cavani:"When I was a kid, everyone was talking about Juventus. My dream was to play in Bianconero."

is it true? :tuttosport:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He kinda pushed for a move here when he was leaving Palermo, don't know about now.

:beer:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
you thought marco motta was a good player and that ranieri was an idiot for benching him at roma. Your opinion on football is invalid

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 20:14 ----------

Oh hey guise I am torres I cost a hundred million but I havent even scored 5 league goals in a season and half.

thus I is world class.

Go drown yourselves in a sea of your semen you dumb slack jawed fappers. Call me when torres actually starts playing to the standards you guys oh so love to judge him on
This. He was good for a couple years and now is fucking awful yet if he comes to Juventus, all of a sudden he'll be back to destroying defenses. Fuck that and fuck Torres. Overrated two season wonder.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This. He was good for a couple years and now is fucking awful yet if he comes to Juventus, all of a sudden he'll be back to destroying defenses. Fuck that and fuck Torres. Overrated two season wonder.
I love when on form comments.

When is that? Out of form for 1.5 years? That is a long time to out of form. Yet apparently we are supposed to gamble the problem of our goalsocing toa guy that even marchisio has outscored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)