Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,363
    Watch out for Dennis Di Rocco, Abdul Meyker Yabré, Jules Olivier Ntcham and Kevin Volland. All possible Siena co-ownies in the future. :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    as for dzeko i think he could be attainable with a loan deal much like adebayor, I certainly think that will be the case, now if we're going to spend forever chasing higuain with no success i fear by then the dzeko option will have passed us by and end up with a shitty alternative.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,365
    BD I'm sending you there for Götze and you can look at Hummels also. Bring some backup though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I love it how Mark mentions the names of 100000 youngsters and when one of them ends up in Juve, Mark gives us a link of the post where the youngster in question was mentioned :D

TuttoMark

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,368
    I love it how Mark mentions the names of 100000 youngsters and when one of them ends up in Juve, Mark gives us a link of the post where the youngster in question was mentioned :D

TuttoMark
    We can't buy all of them. We are scouting them though. :stuckup:

You know what I love about you Alen. Your fake accounts. :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    If we have limited money, and our looking for cheap buys, I hope we do pick up a player like Destro. I think the kid will be better than Matri one day. I know its not saying a lot, but give him a couple years and he'll be on par - if not better.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,371
    If we have limited money, and our looking for cheap buys, I hope we do pick up a player like Destro. I think the kid will be better than Matri one day. I know its not saying a lot, but give him a couple years and he'll be on par - if not better.
    yes but in the meantime we need to win ASAP! :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Yeah, if we're on a limited budget I think we'll sign Rossi. I hope we sign someone for the future as well like Destro.

Rossi, Destro, Giovinco, sub midfielder, sub defender

I'm rather unimpressed by Ramirez, and rather not spend double the price than what Giovinco would cost.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,373
    Yeah, if we're on a limited budget I think we'll sign Rossi. I hope we sign someone for the future as well like Destro.

Rossi, Destro, Giovinco, sub midfielder, sub defender

I'm rather unimpressed by Ramirez, and rather not spend double the price than what Giovinco would cost.
    I hope milan sell Ibra then so we might have a shot for Serie A. :D

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 13:51 ----------

We should discuss mercato news on tuZ Radio. Let's use the thing(was it gray?) posted and we talked over each other before some Juve game months ago. :D

Dusan from Serbia on line 3, what's your take on Juve's summer mercato?

:D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37,375
    WE NEED TUZ RADIO!!!

MARTY!!!

I may not participate but we need it. :D

not even VS or tifosibianconeri have that.

1st Juve fan radio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)