Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
having rvp would be a massive boost in holland

suddenly, we'd go from lumberjacks, to worldclass fancy creative team that plays football in wich the superiod devine hand of cruyff is visibale

he'd sure bring a big merchandise boost

but such ugly face >.<

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I personally think we should go for Soldado as a striker next season. Clinical finisher, won't be too expensive I think. He's like a cheaper version of Higuain. And there wont be much compititon to sign him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I personally think we should go for Soldado as a striker next season. Clinical finisher, won't be too expensive I think. He's like a cheaper version of Higuain. And there wont be much compititon to sign him.
:disagree:

Spanish players always fail in Serie A.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We had Javan Vidal on loan from Man City a couple of years back.

Wasn't a bad player, but got a serious injury (leg break, maybe) when he went back to City and I haven't heard of him since.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably mentioned already but Di Marzio said that David Gill of Manutd was not happy with Marotta when they met at a UEFA convention.
Why?

If it's about Pogba, Juve are entitled to speak to players in the final six months of their contract.

What's all this nonsense about RvP?
There's going to be an almighty struggle over Van Persie come the summer and he's going to be linked to every club going until then.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out, regardless of whether Juve have a chance to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)