Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Good point. It's odd though that we'd be interested in him. After all, this is his only good season out of the last 3. (Or is it even more by now?)

Regardless, I see him more as Fiorentina- level player. But who knows?
Like I said, I think he has the potential, and the start of last season, he was also very good, but when the winter came, he seriously lacked form.
But now, and also now during the winter, he has been performing very well in the league AND in Europe.
Also teams like Arsenal are linked with him so I guess he can't be that bad.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
All this fapping for players linked by us through a stupid italian newspaper only out to sell more papers.
And then people will blame Marotta for only signing Rossi or so in the summer just because some great reporter tricked all of you in believing a story he invented.

In other words, wait until July/August and see what will happen, all rumours from now are for selling purposes only.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, we have slightly better prospects for this summer to get better players, but fact of the matter is these quality players, just like last season, see us as secondary option to go to prolly. They all will have more alluring suitors then us prolly.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
He doesn't have an history, he only had one major injury and so far he seems quite fit. It's like saying DP had a big injury history.
Buying DP the year after he had that injury? a history with a serious industry rather then? Also note Jovetic has achieved nothing and Fiorentina are once again nothing where they belong. I could see player plus cash to be fair but there's a serious possibility of a good deal and Marrotta shouldn't pay a Suarez level fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)