Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Money Out:
Suarez - 30m
Pereira - 15m
Boriello - 8m
Caceres - 8m
Total = 91m
- porto and liverpool will probably laugh in our faces ;)
- boriello: look down
- giaccherini´s other half will be bought

Money In:
Quagliarella
Pepe
Krasic
Estigarribia
Melo
Ziegler
Grosso
Manninger
Total = at least 35m?
- i think we can pretty much sell the first three for close to 35mio ^^
- why sell quagliarella and sign boriello? imo the only reason to let him go would be an inclusion in the jovetic deal
- so we should sign estigarribia just to sell him in the same window?
- i doubt pepe is going to get sold while elia is staying but hey, it´s the wishlist

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I won't argue with you about this one. I have always hated Berba (like I hate fucking Drogba), but I've always loved Rossi.

In my eyes Rossi is the new Baggio (well maybe not that much but still)...and you won't change my opinion.
How can you hate Drogba?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
if we can get rossi under 25 mil, we should totally pounce on it

if we play that wel from a commercial point of view, ALOT of that sum will flow right back.

and maybe, just maybe, with a cheap rossi, we could sign another class forward.

all depends on the price they put on him
25 is still a lot
i think we can get him under 20 than we have the posibility for another wc

Yet another wishlist formation. I don't know why I keep making them but my wishlist > all of yous. :D

335806_Juventus.jpg

I think it's good to have a squad of 25 players. The rest of the players are just fodder.

Subs: Boriello, Elia, Vucinic, Giaccherini, Padoin, Marrone, Apelt, Buoy, Bonucci, Caceres, De Ceglie, Motta, Storari, Trini.

Money Out:
Jovetic - 30m
Suarez - 30m
Pereira - 15m
Boriello - 8m
Caceres - 8m
Total = 91m

Money In:
Quagliarella
Pepe
Krasic
Estigarribia
Melo
Ziegler
Grosso
Manninger
Total = at least 35m?

The difference is 56m. That's a lot of money but not too much money for a club of Juventus' stature. I feel it's good that Conte has decided on a system. This should allow Marotta to buy, sell and keep the right players instead of making speculative gambles and wasting any money. It's important to minimize the number of transfers that don't pan out.
i don't think pepe is moving anywhere

and fuck suarez , look at this

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
For no particular reason. Just never liked the guy. He is a very good player, I give you that.

For no particular reason. Just never liked the guy. He is a very good player, I give you that.
That's a fact. You didn't give me anything, buooy. :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
couldn´t resist anymore :)

not entirely happy with both of them though. not sure about cissokho, armero, benching vucenic, playing jovetic on the right... both should be achievable though with the first one being more realistic and with more space (money left) for squad players like nainggolan, ramirez/giovinco etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't need to. Ramirez from Bologna, Jovetic or Higuain, recall Giovinco, and we are ok for next season. The following season, in the 2013 summer Mercato, we can target Suarez or another big name player, and we may then be able to compete for the 2014 CL.

Lapa my man, comparing Rossi to Baggio is utter blasphemy. I know you love that turd Rossi, but he is nowhere near Baggio's level; he's not even fit to lick Baggio's shoelaces.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd bring in Torres and Giovinco. It would probably cost less than 30 million for the pair and we'd have:

Vucinic-Torres-Giovinco

As the starting front three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)