Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We need a spark up front. We do so fucking well everywhere else on the pitch EXCEPT in front of the goal.
Lots of teams do that, it's easy to play in midfield. You speak to fans from Serie A to the English non-league and when teams are not winning the fans always say 'we need a creative midfielder and/or a 20 goal a season striker'.

Quality at either end decides games, we only have it at one end right now. Still, when we play well we can beat most teams in this Serie A.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lots of teams do that, it's easy to play in midfield. You speak to fans from Serie A to the English non-league and when teams are not winning the fans always say 'we need a creative midfielder and/or a 20 goal a season striker'.

Quality at either end decides games, we only have it at one end right now. Still, when we play well we can beat most teams in this Serie A.
That's the thing, we can't possibly play well every single game. Ultimately, when games don't go in our favor like today we need someone that can make the difference and bring home the 3 points for us when the team collectively can't do it.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
*pic of alvaro pereira*

Discuss.
Luigi Maifredi (Brescia technical director) : "Leali is Juve's."
:tuttosport:

I personally think that, if Juve's going to buy a LB, it has to be an offensive one to allow Conte to swap his two systems more easily. Alvaro, Armero, Coentrao... BUT, if De Ceglie keeps the pace, I think Juventus don't really need another LB for now. A game changer is a must, not a defender.

May 22, 2007
:tuttosport:

I personally think that, if Juve's going to buy a LB, it has to be an offensive one to allow Conte to swap his two systems more easily. Alvaro, Armero, Coentrao... BUT, if De Ceglie keeps the pace, I think Juventus don't really need another LB for now. A game changer is a must, not a defender.
I think he'd cost somewhere around 20m, well worth it for what we get in return, I'm a big fan, and he fits into two systems easily.

Can you explain this photo?

I also noticed that James has been doing quite well this season :sad:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Jovetic + Rossi would be good! Also bring back Giovinco, he would do much better than Vucinic and to the haters, fuck off!
By haters, you mean people with commen sense ?

Jovetic and Di Maria to Replace Vucinic and Pepe.

Vucinic can rotate with Matri.
yes, lets base a mercato around replacing our best offensive player (vucinic)

if there is 1 player we shouldnt replace, if only for the sake of team mechanics, its vucinic

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ramirez and Higuain to dispose of, I mean replace Pepe and Matri.

Ramirez Higuain and Vucinic in an attacking trident would be awesome. It's quite evident that we need more than one quality player in the attacking third. I don't care if Ramirez is young; he is talented and has the potential to be huge, while Pepe is just Pepe, a limited albeit hardworking individual with zero creativity/flair and no end product. Matri is wasteful, and not as clinical as he should be, and therefore needs to be a bench option, not the starter for a Juventus team with ambition.

Recall Gio, send Borriello back to Roma in a used condom, and we are set.

Ramirez and Higuain to dispose of, I mean replace Pepe and Matri.

Ramirez Higuain and Vucinic in an attacking trident would be awesome. It's quite evident that we need more than one quality player in the attacking third. I don't care if Ramirez is young; he is talented and has the potential to be huge, while Pepe is just Pepe, a limited albeit hardworking individual with zero creativity/flair and no end product. Matri is wasteful, and not as clinical as he should be, and therefore needs to be a bench option, not the starter for a Juventus team with ambition.

Recall Gio, send Borriello back to Roma in a used condom, and we are set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)