Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We should sign back Giovinco, for depth and rotation for three competitions next season, but I think we should give the starting spot to Jovetic. We should get some quality on other areas of the pitch aswell.

Jovetic (20-25M)
Giovinco (8M)
Rossi (15-20M)
Sahin (15M)
Cissokho (15M)
Montolivo (free)
Total: 83M

We also have players like Krasic, Elia, etc. who could be used as bargaining chips as well. Oh, and fuck Nainggolan. That Interista. :)

That's 83M spent on quality players, we'll have a boost in transfer money if we make it to the CL, stadium revenues, maybe new sponsorship deals, player sales.

I hope we spend that 80M on quality and not quantity again.
montolivio will go to milan
jovetic would cost 30
sahin don't really know , i wouldn't offer that if he continues to stay on bench , we could get him for less
cissokho costs 9-10 , not 15

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rossi to us is BOUND to happen. It's so frickin bound to happen.

Generally I think he was a super player past seasons, but his injury is worrying.
Quag had the injury. Didn't DP have the injury a looooongg time ago? Jovetic had the injury...so we shouldn't take these players because they had a knew injury? Often times when players come back, their ligaments are stronger than before. But, as the uncertainty will obviously hang around his knee going bad or not, I'm sure his value will dip considerably.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Quag had the injury. Didn't DP have the injury a looooongg time ago? Jovetic had the injury...so we shouldn't take these players because they had a knew injury? Often times when players come back, their ligaments are stronger than before. But, as the uncertainty will obviously hang around his knee going bad or not, I'm sure his value will dip considerably.
I just don't think Rossi is as strong as Del Piero to bounce back with that injury. Jovetic is already proving that he is back, I'd like to see the same from Rossi before we make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)