Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Damiao or Cavani for me. If Higuain becomes available yes as well, but I can't see us getting even one of those three. If no one else wants them Anji will jump in and close the deal before us and I am sure many clubs would want those three...
Anyway if we manage to get 10 mils for Krasic in february and integrate Elia to this team we might have a good chance of paying 30 mils for a player as in the summer we won't need more than 3 new players and I am assuming we would spend in the whereabouts of 45-50 mils + sales.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Hernanes or Sahin, a quality LB, and Jovetic for the summer. Just 3 quality signings Marotta like you promised us last summer. Make it happen!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
You could fit him in a 3 man midfield and not give him to much of an attacking role.. Or go with a 4-2-3-1.. I'm sure Conte would get him in somehow.. Anyway, Lavezzi and Kolarov would make me very happy.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Cavani is the perfect player. If ya'll like Pepe's work rate then you'll love Cavan's mix of work rate and banging in goals.
:agree:

Probably the only striker I'd spend a shitload of money to bench Matri. Hardworking matador, just like Matri, but (much) better. He's technically good as a bonus and would fit Conte's system just like a glove. Anyway, it's impossible for him to come to Juve. Napoli would never sell him to us (or any other italian side, I assume) and I'd rather get someone like Jovetic to be honest.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why do people keep saying Napoli wont sell Cavani to us but viola will sell Jovetic to us?

It will be just as hard to get either I'd say, no?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Who would you all prefer:
Lavezzi, Cavani, Hamsik, Hernanes or Jovetic?
JoJO&Lavezzi>Cavani>Hernanes>....>Floro Flores>Hamsik :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyway i would love to have here Higuain,i like him alot.
I would buy LB but let's see Casseres 1st like j0ker saied.

JoJo,Higuain,Radja,Backups :tup:

And LB if Casseres wont be good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)