Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I had never heard of him until we played Cagliari - is he really any good. Does he make Sissoko type passes? Can he do more than Tackle?
Like a Sissoko that can pass. Not really the inch perfect Pirlo/De Rossi long range passes, but short, neat and effective ones. Strong in the tackle, hard to disposses, fit and dynamic. Pretty decent shot on him too. I like him.

Quick youtube vid

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's why you suddenly changed your tone when it comes to Del Piero. :agree:
Suddenly changed my tone? I am still defending Andrea Agnelli's statement, and still stand by everything I said in that discussion. I have just moved on and I am threating Del Piero the way I did before this drama occurred. Maybe you should learn to move on as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
excuse me, i'm allways trying to be objective, and you accuse me of the opposite ?

pepe is important for the team because of the type of player he is, and he is decent, i never said he was class, and i allways said he should improve on his position
marchisio, has been vital for us plenty of times, and i allways said he isnt worldclass,till he performs against worldclass

so fuck off shitbag, and go make those claims elsewere.
Post reported ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Suddenly changed my tone? I am still defending Andrea Agnelli's statement, and still stand by everything I said in that discussion. I have just moved on and treating Del Piero the way I did before this drama occurred.
How did you treat Del Piero when this drama occured then?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
None of them are.

This forum just can't handle members sharing different opinion than theirs.
It's not about different opinions even though a different opinions is not and shouldn't be necessarily welcomed only because it is an "opinion". I deserve to be mocked if in my opinion, blacks are retards. It's an extreme example for sure but I say that to tell you that you are responsible for what you say, you can't defend it only by saying "hey it was my opinion".

And don't you think it's my opinion that Linebreak is annoying? Why can't you handle my different opinion then?

I'm not a fan of Marotta but his signings have turned out to be reasonably good and we are topping the league, still some can't stop the eye jokes and bullshit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)