Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Marotta were to get Caceres, Cissokho and Nainggolan in this January transfer market I think he would prove the haters all wrong. Including myself, sometimes I feel like he isn't adequate enough for the job.

Caceres, Cissokho and Nainggolan are all solid players. :tup: Do it Marrota.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
If Marotta were to get Caceres, Cissokho and Nainggolan in this January transfer market I think he would prove the haters all wrong. Including myself, sometimes I feel like he isn't adequate enough for the job.

Cissokho isn't coming nainggolan 60/40 right now and behrami still in the air

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

the thing is

Benzama and Dzeko in Summer :p
this

you can bet if we have this insane wintermercato, and then in the summer dont get a superstaf, that linebreak will be amongst the first to rage at marotta for beeing incompetent and mediocre, and that he wanted std boriello instead etc.

tbh, i'd be extremely happy with one of the mentionned fullbacks, and perhaps a cm

just hope we dont take to much financial risks

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
the thing is

this

you can bet if we have this insane wintermercato, and then in the summer dont get a superstaf, that linebreak will be amongst the first to rage at marotta for beeing incompetent and mediocre, and that he wanted std boriello instead etc.

tbh, i'd be extremely happy with one of the mentionned fullbacks, and perhaps a cm

I also think we need to finish selling some waste so in the summer we can sign a striker

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Cissokho isn't coming nainggolan 60/40 right now and behrami still in the air

Well even Nainggolan and Caceres is still a great Mercato. :tup:

Especially the fact that we got rid of Amauri, and trying to get rid of Grosso, Motta and Toni. Hopefully Toni moves to Cagliari or MLS and Motta goes to Spain.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Haha maybe they want a 3-5-2

-------------------------Buffon---------------------------

-----------Caceres----Barzagli----Chiellini-------------

Lichsteiner----Vidal----Pirlo----Marchisio----Cissokho

-------------------Matri-----Vucinic---------------------

But in all seriousness, Juve really underspent on defense last summer by only adding Lichsteiner (probably one of the best right backs out there at the moment). In my opinion, he is our BEST signing of the summer together with Pirlo. If Caceres and/or Cissokho can be half as good as Lichsteiner at left back, I would be more than happy.

Even if we signed both Cissokho and Caceres, our defenders are: Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Caceres, Cissokho, De Ceglie and Motta. Every squad usually has 8 defenders and you can bet that De Ceglie and Motta will be on their way out soon and hopefully Bonucci as well in the summer.

We have the best defense in Serie A this year but you must remember that has a lot to do with compromising our attacking play to some extent. With a truly world class back 4, we can start to think about reverting to a 442 at some point which would help us create more chances while conceding just as many chances.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i like how you say we underspend in defence, and that we signed one of the best rightbacks in the world, in the same phrase.

De ceglie, is not on his way out. actually if you follow the team, his performances are pretty good and improving

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
i like how you say we underspend in defence, and that we signed one of the best rightbacks in the world, in the same phrase.

De ceglie, is not on his way out. actually if you follow the team, his performances are pretty good and improving
Been here before with De Ceglie. Plays well for 2 or 3 games, then costs us points. He is a bit like Bonucci in that way. Just not reliable over a long stretch of time. I remember De Ceglie stringing together a few good games over the last 4 years.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Been here before with De Ceglie. Plays well for 2 or 3 games, then costs us points. He is a bit like Bonucci in that way. Just not reliable over a long stretch of time. I remember De Ceglie stringing together a few good games over the last 4 years.
you also have to see what happens, I mean Conte has these guys who buy into his system/thinking playing at a whole other level look at barzagli!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
the thing is

this

Because he is

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
These same sentiments are echoed about pepe and marchiaio on here and I don't believe that to be true
Pepe and Marchisio are both mediocre players that have hit good form as a result of good coaching. They both have shown their limitations as players

De Ceglie is the same. Still believe he has changed this season? look at his starts in begining of season. That was not bad form, just De Ceglie being his usual incompetent self.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@Lion: I agree to a certain extent. Marchisio is a step above DC and Pepe. He's mostly a team player that hits good form and has technique but yeah, Pepe and DC aren't that great.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Pepe and Marchisio are both mediocre players that have hit good form as a result of good coaching. They both have shown their limitations as players

De Ceglie is the same. Still believe he has changed this season? look at his starts in begining of season. That was not bad form, just De Ceglie being his usual incompetent self.
DeCeglie the verdict is still out on him, Pepe has proven he is above mediocre and marchisio has been our best midfielder and way above mediocre so i totally disagree as I'm sure others do as well

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
@Lion: I agree to a certain extent. Marchisio is a step above DC and Pepe. He's mostly a team player that hits good form and has technique but yeah, Pepe and DC aren't that great.
i'm trolling about marchisio. i still have my doubts over him being good enough as a starter for long term, however no denying he has been immense this season and deserves his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)