Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Get Alex here for January, we can't risk having Bonucci fuck it up for us anytime. Especially in the end. I say get Alex, and with him Chiellini and Barzagli we will have a good core. Next summer, we could try out for Hummels and send Bonucci the fuck away.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
They said that the transfer fee will be 15 mil + Bonnucci for Hummels.

Marotta would commit sucide before doing something like that.
That would be Marotta's best transfer if he did that. Trading our shittiest player, and replacing him with a future superstar. Even though its 15M I consider Bonucci to be valued at -5M which would make this transfer a total of 10M. :D

But who are we kidding. Marotta will troll us hard giving Dortmund 20M + Krasic.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That would be Marotta's best transfer if he did that. Trading our shittiest player, and replacing him with a future superstar. Even though its 15M I consider Bonucci to be valued at -5M which would make this transfer a total of 10M. :D

But who are we kidding. Marotta will troll us hard giving Dortmund 20M + Krasic.
I see it more of a Gotze deal than Hummels

Jul 2, 2011
Get Alex here for January, we can't risk having Bonucci fuck it up for us anytime. Especially in the end. I say get Alex, and with him Chiellini and Barzagli we will have a good core. Next summer, we could try out for Hummels and send Bonucci the fuck away.
alex would do nothing to improve the team at all tbh.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuttosport today are saying we are after Guarin from Porto now. What you think?
Would be pretty perfect for our midfield, rate him similarly to Vidal, but he is more explosive and more box to box. Sadly it wouldnt happen at all, and cant be bothered with Porto that want minimum 20m for all their players.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
watching guys like bonucci play for Juventus really makes me wonder just how far could i've gone in football :D

edit:actually, that stands more for motta than bonucci.but still.you get my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)