Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

costeamd

Mar 22, 2010
Bocchetti and Kolarov for the defense and we'd be beasts? :lol:

Ansaldi and Hummels for the defense, and I'd agree with you. Bocchetti is shit; I hope he freezes his ass off in Russia.
Agree or maybe Aly Cissoko in place of ansaldi. Generally a lot to invest.I hope Marotta makes some moves on this mercato as Exor and Presidente Agnelly see the results can improve the budget to the winter.I hope we do the same level till Mid January.I expect a lot from the team and also the mercato.

So then Atack Jovetic in (Quag + Martinez to Fio) , Damiao maybe this winter (can push a deal to send Tony to Internacional) , Bale a Dream i hope we are after him to.
Mid Naiggolan + Montolivo
Def Hummels + Cissoko

:theflag::vinny:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's like marin no?
Better than him, can play anywhere in attack.
Yes but he's stronger and taller as well so he's not as agile but he's more difficult to "get rid off". Gio and Marin is easy, push 'em slightly and you'll be alright...

I've seen a couple of games now of Reus, he is really looking good, not sure where he would play in our formation though. I guess he would pick Vucinic's spot.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
so first of all: thx for the effort ledje :)

if i didn´t miss anything it looks like absolutely NONE of these so called "gurus" or "informants" does link ansaldi with us? ^^. so it really looks like chiellini will stay on the left...

furthermore:
Juve working hard to get Hummels at january - Davide Astori the second choice. Jovetic is also a name for January, or the summer market. Damiao: scouted a few times and interesting for january. Montolivo: juve is trying to get him, if we fail, he's going to Milan in june 100%. Krasic to leave. Parma interested in Luca Toni. Amauri - Milan in january. Del Piero in june - USA. Juan from AS Roma offered, we declined.
this one is the reliable guy isn´t he?
well i could live with that athough i´m not sure about astori. how long has he been injured/how long will he stay injured?
i love jovetic but is he really suitable for playing on the wing(s)? would his arrival exclude giovinco (i guess none of those guys mentioned gio :( )?
never seen damiao but it seems like he is one of the 2-3 top talents from brazil besides neymar and lucas so he is probably worth going for despite matri is playing like a boss.
montolivo would be great as a backup. i like nainggolan as well but imo a free montolivo would be better than a 12-15mio nainggolan ^^

furthermore:
whos the third guy? he seems to know a lot of numbers ^^

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Ledje:
In June our main objective will me Reus from Mönchengladbach
Do you guys think we're really after this kid and got a chance at it? there seems to be a lot of top teams after him
I watched him a few times and think he would be great for us, even better than djeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)