Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I'll give you guys a translation of the guru topic from vecchiasignora.com

Be aware that is isn't any source related information, but some quotes sounds realistic. The quotes are from different persons so they can't be all the same.

Juve working hard to get Hummels at january - Davide Astori the second choice. Jovetic is also a name for January, or the summer market. Damiao: scouted a few times and interesting for january. Montolivo: juve is trying to get him, if we fail, he's going to Milan in june 100%. Krasic to leave. Parma interested in Luca Toni. Amauri - Milan in january. Del Piero in june - USA. Juan from AS Roma offered, we declined.
Hummels will definitely not join us in January, we're going to sell 1 or 2 wingers, Tevez: NO, Nainggolan could be an objective.
Iaquinta > Novara, Farfan close to join us, 2 teams who want De Ceglie: Fiorentina and Palermo. Palermo made an offer of 6,5 MLN EUR. Next week Marotta will meet the agent of Bojan Valero (second meeting), we made an offer for Hummels: Krasic + 4 mln EUR (also Barca made an offer with Affelay in the deal), if Hummels will join us in January, Bonucci to AS Roma for 12 MLN eur, Bocchetti could arrive in a loan deal, Caceres will not join us (Conte doesn't want him), Motta will go to a team in the Bundesliga, Marronne - Siena (loan), Juve bought Damiao 15 MLN eur + bonus, he will join in june (4 year contract). We have an option to buy Marco Verratti from Pescara (young talent). Amauri - Tottenham , 2,8 mln/year contract, we wont get money from Tottenham but we have an option on G.Bale. Tottenham also interested in Krasic, Iaquinta - Marseille, Del Piero in june to LA Galaxy, Toni - LA Galaxy? Manchester United is preparing an offer for C.Marchisio. Batinho; 19 years old from Sporting Lissabon - we're interested. Milan bought Maxi Lopéz (Inzaghi to leave in January).
Nainggolan in January as a loan and option to buy 15 MLN. Marrone to Cagliari in June and Immobile as loan player in june also included in the deal. In June our main objective will me Reus from Mönchengladbach
Rhodolfo or Déde: no --> all eyes on Hummels for June. Damiao is interesting us because Conte likes him. Jovétic will leave Fiorentina: we're convincing Quaglia to accept the Fiorentina deal were Jovétic will join us. Bocchetti to be a back up defender in January.
Bocchetti will join us in January, with Montolivo probably as our second purchase. Hummels will not join us. Krasic to leave in January or June, Cerci is on hold, Damiao and Jovetic - June targets.
We're interested in both Astori and Nainggolan, De Ceglie - Palermo to replace Balzaretti
Boccheti will sign in the summer, not in January.
Belhanda - Montpellier - we're watching him
We're started to negiotate with City for Kolarov - it's going to be difficult. We're watching Bojan Valero, Tevez wont join us, Hummels our main objective for June.
Bojan Valero objective. Motta and Iaquinta - Villareal? Toni will leave in June, Amauri in January. We're negotiating with Nainggolan and Cagliari. Fiorentina requested the price for Iaquinta.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'll give you guys a translation of the guru topic from vecchiasignora.com

Be aware that is isn't any source related information, but some quotes sounds realistic. The quotes are from different persons so they can't be all the same.
So we're planning on signing:

Jovetic, Damiao, Farfan, Hummels, Nainggolan, Bocchetti, Kolarov, some dude called Bojan Valero, Jovetic, Batinho, Montolivo, Astori, Reus, Bale..

Now thats some hard core guruing. I will believe everything they post over there. True guru's. Should partner up with Badass & Marcelo Group.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So we're planning on signing:

Jovetic, Damiao, Farfan, Hummels, Nainggolan, Bocchetti, Kolarov, some dude called Bojan Valero, Jovetic, Batinho, Montolivo, Astori, Reus, Bale..

Now thats some hard core guruing. I will believe everything they post over there. True guru's. Should partner up with Badass & Marcelo Group.
Romeo/Curva Nord is the only guy worth listening to over there, he's very reliable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of that list of quotes, the first one seemed most realistic, because he is just informing of current proceedings of targets, but however unreliable the rest may be, the names that piqued my interest the most (because the rumours are new to me plus like the players) are Borja Valero and Belhanda. Both interesting players.

costeamd

Mar 22, 2010
Damiao + Jovetic + Bale for the attack

Nainggolan for midfield (Maybe also Farfan )

Bochetti + Kolarov for defense

and Juve will be a beast. Sell : Iaq, Amauri, Bonucci, Grosso, Quags(in exchange deal with Fiorentina),Krasic

Forza Juve !:juventus::bigscarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)