Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Please buy A fkn LB for cryin out loud..a new CB cuz Chiellini seems to have forgotten how to defend and stick to his marker and win 50 50 challenges..a new RM cuz pepe sucks so bad and Krasic seems to have forgotten how to even touch a ball

and most importantly a COACH THAT HAS COACHED AT THE TOP LEVEL AND HAS PROVEN HIMSELF THERE

cuz im sure any coach would instantly throw Pepe out of the fkn squad and would notice that the LB position is non existent!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Please buy A fkn LB for cryin out loud..a new CB cuz Chiellini seems to have forgotten how to defend and stick to his marker and win 50 50 challenges..a new RM cuz pepe sucks so bad and Krasic seems to have forgotten how to even touch a ball

and most importantly a COACH THAT HAS COACHED AT THE TOP LEVEL AND HAS PROVEN HIMSELF THERE

cuz im sure any coach would instantly throw Pepe out of the fkn squad and would notice that the LB position is non existent!!!
Yes he would have......but then again, he would have to play Krasic instead of him cause they are the only RM's in our team...

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
i'd rather play pasquato and hope he produces something out of nothing than play pepe and KNOW for SURE that he will never produce ANYTHING.but instead we loan him out and play the dumbass.it's so tiring to watch him play i swear i think it's bad for my health.how can anyone pay more than 3 million for that player and then call bastos,rakitic and every other name we've been linked to expensive is beyond me.i truly believe udinese's president was partying 2 nights in a row when he found out we would actually pay THAT much for him.:frown:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I guess we'll need Giovinco back in the team already in January, because one of our great problems so far has been working the ball in the last third, where we have zero creativity. Calling back Giandonato wouldn't be a bad option either, because we really really need a CM backup. Pazienza doesn't seem like capable of doing much tbh.

A LB is a must, obviously, and we don't even need much money to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)