Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i mentioned it 2 days ago now, and it has only just come out the media today, i think big daddy posted the link earlier on in this thread. Unfortunately to say its a realistic deal and option, since lazio are impatient with him now, and are keen on some of our deadwood.

Plop

May 27, 2011
i mentioned it 2 days ago now, and it has only just come out the media today, i think big daddy posted the link earlier on in this thread. Unfortunately to say its a realistic deal and option, since lazio are impatient with him now, and are keen on some of our deadwood.
ohh.. ok. and you said that we will sign 1 south american right?

actully Zarate is mystery to me, he is very skillfull player, fast, strong - but something isn't right there...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ohh.. ok. and you said that we will sign 1 south american right?

actully Zarate is mystery to me, he is very skillfull player, fast, strong - but something isn't right there...
not 1 south american specifically, but at least one.

zarate is far too selfish for my liking, i hope this deal doesn't materialise, rather be wrong just like with gilardino on this one, than to see us piss money up against the wall for nothing

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
About whether Conte would prefer to use Marchisio or Pirlo in his system next to Vidal, I'm fairly sure that Marchisio fits the profile much better. Which would make sense because Pirlo was brought in before Conte's arrival. The Conte 4-4-2 at Siena was characterised by two 'hard working' CMs who cover for the highly attacking wingers.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
About whether Conte would prefer to use Marchisio or Pirlo in his system next to Vidal, I'm fairly sure that Marchisio fits the profile much better. Which would make sense because Pirlo was brought in before Conte's arrival. The Conte 4-4-2 at Siena was characterised by two 'hard working' CMs who cover for the highly attacking wingers.
That's what I'm thinking as well, but benching Pirlo seems really a waste.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That's what I'm thinking as well, but benching Pirlo seems really a waste.
Spending 4M on him a season is the waste.
I'm scared to see our passing when Pirlo doesn't play. At least Melo was strong on the ball and gave us a little time.
Marchisio is a better passer than Melo was when he's in position. Its his defensive game thats his biggest weakness. As a left wing he sucks at both.

Mar 27, 2011
i'd say we should go for cassano with his situtaion at milan moving down the starting list we can get him for around 10m or offer a player and dsome money hes much better then rossi,vuci most of the players were after and is in his prime with him playing ss or on the left our team in attack will be set and we can buy a talented cb

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
City offered €190,000 a week in wages...fuck matching that offer.
Yet still, the people who blame solely Marotta for us failing to get Aguero choose to ignore such facts, IZ.

Pastore could be offered 4m a year by us, then 7m a year by PSG, and when he heads to gay paris, the same morons would be blaming Beppe's lack of negogiating skills...:sergio:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
our best case scenario thats looking the most probable is rossi,vargas and maybe lugano if were lucky. and although it could have been better, id be very happy with these moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)