Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
we should go for vidal,guardado/vargas/bastos/santi cazorla/honda and aly cissokho then if we have some money left we can sign a striker

i strongly agree with many here that our offence currently is in far better shape than our defence and midfield are!!

but i think our transfer strategy is limited to who we can sell and who would be willing to leave

i mean if iaquinta and amauri refuse to leave then how can we add a striker to our ranks while we currently have 6!!

with rumors of sissoko leaving to sociedad,we still have pazienza,pirlo,melo,marchisio,almiron,ekdal,marrone,tiago so also once again where would we have space for an extra cmf

in defence we still need to get rid of grygera,grosso,motta and maybe to a lesser extent de ceglie before we can add another quality fullback

and also with chiellini,bonucci,barzagli and sorensen..we need to ship one of the last 4 before we can sign a quality cb

esp for a team not in any european competition,we have a LARGE squad whivh needs an extremem makeover but we are limited by who we can sell and what position we can free up imo

DIDNT that retard Marotta say we were going to sell some players by thursday???what happened to that??

i dont see us making any purchases until weve offloaded at least 4-5 players (even though it should be 6-7 players at least)

we can not afford to pay 20mill+ in wages to players who do not feature in our future plans!!that alone should free up a lot of money!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Our attack is nowhere near as good as we think, someone (I think Alen) showed the stats: WE had the 7th attack in Serie A and went a ton of games without scoring.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Our attack is nowhere near as good as we think, someone (I think Alen) showed the stats: WE had the 7th attack in Serie A and went a ton of games without scoring.
I didnt mean it was great by any means!!

but our defence and mid is what lost us a lot of points last year!!

im a strong believer that to succeed in football you need to build from the back!!

there are massive question marks hanging over bonnucci and ziegler,we have no one to compliment krasic on the left wing and our center midfield needs a more gritty composition than that of last years when teams like lecce and bologna kept winning the center midfield battles!!

at least offensively we have dp,quaqs and matri..without europe they should somewhat be sufficient

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Yes but he still shit near player like Bastos, Zarate, Vucinic and others.
we need to be real and get to terms with the fact that we can only aim for such players now without the glamour of playing champions league football

if we manage otherwise i would be ecstatic but for now we need to be content with upgrading our squad one step at a time

this isnt football manager!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)