Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Benzema for 15 would be gold. There is that big chance of him flopping and being a lazy fat ass but he's got potential. Would definitely pay Aguero's full sum instead but I'd be content with Benz.

juvelee

May 9, 2011
Is it just me or does Benzema actually looks fatter? If he is, then please don't sign him. Last thing we need is an unprofessional player who can't keep his body fit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You think Arsene would spend 15m plus on big benz?
I'm not sure. Who knows. It's possible.

Lol are you guys seriously saying we shouldnt sign Benzema? :howler:
If we can't obtain him for a reasonable sum and lower his wages, then perhaps we shouldn't. There's just something about him that I don't like. Jose is one who usually gets the best out of his players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Benzema didn't even rape the supposedly weak La Liga even with the second best squad in the world. What makes you think he'll rape Serie A with Juventus?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is playing in Real, that should say enough of "flops", and he has scored 26goals this past season, thats really "bad".

Wages is one thing to say, but to say we shouldnt sign him because he isnt good enough? Its laughable. He is clearly better then Matri. Dont delude yourselves to otherwise.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He is playing in Real, that should say enough of "flops", and he has scored 26goals this past season, thats really "bad".

Wages is one thing to say, but to say we shouldnt sign him because he isnt good enough? Its laughable. He is clearly better then Matri. Dont delude yourselves to otherwise.
I have been over this discussion before. This Real isn't your father's Real, no question about it. With Mourinho it's a different story considering his dominating personality pulls the strings, unlike before when Perez manhandled his managers. So in that respect, I can't say the Real flop track record applies here.

Nobody is doubting Benzema's talent. He has it. The question is can he consistently deliver in a side like Juventus that will look to him as route 1 for the goals. I'm not so sure. And that is why signing him depends on the financials.

Jul 13, 2010
I dont think, that benzema is much better than matri. They are quite similar. Wait for matri being played for the azzurri, then he will be as good as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)