Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The World Cup winner's representative says the Serie A giants could be an escape route for his client, who has grown unsettled at the Estadio da Luz
The agent of Benfica left-back Joan Capdevila has revealed that Juventus are one of the sides interested in his client.
The Spain international joined the Portuguese club from Villarreal in the summer on a free transfer, but, despite his international credentials, he has found himself behind Emerson in the pecking order.

The defender's situation has caught the attention of several clubs across Europe, with Napoli and Juventus believed to be monitoring the 33-year-old's case.

And now, Capdevila's agent has revealed he has several offers tabled, including one from the Turin-based outfit.

"Capdevila has alternatives to play, but I cannot analyse them because I have to speak to Benfica first," Horacio Gaggioli told Radio Renascenca.

"I will talk to Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira about Capdevila when possible, which should happen next week.

"He joined the club to play, if he has not been playing, then we have to do something. Juventus and other teams could be solutions."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...ficas-joan-capdevila-admits-juventus-interest

A real LB? :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)