Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, surprisingly little talk about that RWF spot. We really only have 1 1/2 players for that in Pepe and Quag/Giach at a pinch. Even if Elia played, his big games were at LWF.

Fuck the Robben talk - he's not coming.

So there has been mention of the following: Kalou, Farfan, Ramirez, Suarez (x2), Jovetic, Nani, Any other candidates?

Both L. Suarez and JoJo are at their best on the left, cutting in on their strong foot.

I don't think Ramirez is such a bad option if he comes at a reasonable price. Certainly prefer him to Farfan and Kalou.

I'd like a creative inside forward type option on the right. That would give us that guy and Vuci as the inside forward types and Pepe and Giach as the creatively limited but hard working winger types.

Add Cavani and Matri/Quag to that and the top third of our team is sorted, I reckon.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't really think we're gonna make a big buy like Nani for that position though. Not if we're pushing for a Cavani calibre player. How much has Nani got left on his contract and what does he earn?

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Saw the twitter discussion a couple pages back.

Who are some good reporters, analysts, transfer "gurus" to follow on twitter?

Right I know the only one I follow is Dimarzio. I know he's full of shit, but at least its entertaining

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,518
    @Mark do you know anything about us signing a young danish defender from AaB.? His name is Jacob Barrett Laursen
    Some danish newspapers are saying we already have signed a contract with him.
    He was on trial 2-3 months ago. Guess we liked what we saw. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)