Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Pastore is the way to go. We need to get one of these new generation talents before they all get bought. :wth:
:agree:

shame we let one go too. But looking ahead the only replacements ill accept for the great Gio are
1. Rossi
2. Neymar
3. Pastore
4. Hazard

I don't want aguero as much odd

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only problem with Pastore is we would need to change the formation (again). Unless we use him as an SS...which might work. :shifty:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Gio>Bastos...the sooner everyone here realizes that the better. But we obviously know which of the two would come anyways. :D
It depends on which position though, no?

I can't see Gio playing as well on the LW as he does as an AM. And I can't see Bastos playing so well as AM either.

I think Bastos is a better choice for LW.

I haven't seen much of Gio in Parma, but isn't he playing AM? Can anyone confirm?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It depends on which position though, no?

I can't see Gio playing as well on the LW as he does as an AM. And I can't see Bastos playing so well as AM either.

I think Bastos is a better choice for LW.

I haven't seen much of Gio in Parma, but isn't he playing AM? Can anyone confirm?
I mean in a 4231. Here:

Krasic-Pastore-Giovinco
Matri​

The 3 would overlap and roam from left to right as needed. If Conte restricts them for more structure it would still kick ass. But with Pastore and Gio's creativity they would need to move about...Krasic is sorta limited and would stay on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)