Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Why don't we try and go for Cassano then if we are too cheap to land a top player? Is it true that he may leave Milan?
if he is to leave Milan, he'd go to a team where he can get regular playing time ... don't see it happen at Juve with so many champs fighting for that same spot :D

Someone here wished me that Milan signed Mauri ... I think it was Trequartista ... carma is a hell of a bitch, aint it my friend :D

Matri
Guberti-Mauri-Krasic
Pazienza-Pirlo
Ziegler-Chiellni-Bonucci-Beck
Buffon

:stuckup:

:seven:
:hellyes: ... Melo, you my hero :heart::burke:

Jul 1, 2010
if he is to leave Milan, he'd go to a team where he can get regular playing time ... don't see it happen at Juve with so many champs fighting for that same spot :D

Someone here wished me that Milan signed Mauri ... I think it was Trequartista ... carma is a hell of a bitch, aint it my friend :D

:hellyes: ... Melo, you my hero :heart::burke:

It ain't gonna happen anyway, Mauri is not coming. Newspapers just want to make money at this point.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It ain't gonna happen anyway, Mauri is not coming. Newspapers just want to make money at this point.
just kidding, doubt Marotta has the balls to bring in Mauri as the promised champion, at least not before he has given the fans what they've been longing for - a couple of high-profile signings ;)

still, you gotta admit carma has a pretty cruel sense of humor :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
According to the edition reported today that Tuttosport, Lichtsteiner of good performance against England would have convinced the leaders Juventus to hasten the time of his purchase. Monday, during the summit in the Football League, and Well Marotta should close the deal Inler. Prerequisites for the success of the operation there. 15 million cash calls to Udinese, while Juventus Giandonato transaction would include lowering the value of the cash to be delivered to the Friuli region. Details, in technical jargon. But the ways of the market are endless, so never say never. After the conclusion (hopefully happy) operation Inler, Marotta and bulkheads should devote himself to the right wing. Although Beck has officially declared ready for Juventus, Juventus, the leadership does not give up their hold on Lichtsteiner. The contract clause of the Swiss talks about € 12 million for the right acquisitions from outside Switzerland. Marotta Motta would enter in the business, hoping to lower the cash to be paid to Lotito. A tough nut to crack. The player will appear clear but the President does not seem interested in Lazio Motta as partial compensation. The Director, however, Juventus has clear ideas and will work hard on this. Juventus, in fact, seems determined to quickly resolve the issue and then engage the top defensive player. We just have to wait.

Tuttojuve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)