Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I was speaking before his move to City.

Like it or not, this is worst Italy's squad over the past 20 years probably, where you can notice a huge lack of talent and quality within players while positive sides are being put as their 'hardwork'.
He was far less realistic before his move to City than after.

As far as the other part, I agree with that. The Azzurri team right now does lack quality but there are still some great players in the team. Rossi being one of them.

Comments like he is a "traitor" and "I don't want Italians" shows that certain people wants nationality over skills - That's where my argument becomes valid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He was far less realistic before his move to City than after.
I was only mentioning him as part of those quality players Italian NT provides nowadays, it doesn't even matter.

As far as the other part, I agree with that. The Azzurri team right now does lack quality but there are still some great players in the team. Rossi being one of them.

Comments like he is a "traitor" and "I don't want Italians" shows that certain people wants nationality over skills - That's where my argument becomes valid.
Again, they say that for majority of their NT and current Italian players. Due to the lack of talent and quality it's obvious why they don't want those players, because they aren't quality.

Majority of the forum would give their green light when it comes to those players like Balotelli, Rossi or some other (if there is any). But rightfully so majority wants to avoid those like Grosso, Masiello, Montolivo, Pepe and many, many others because they ARE mediocre.

Those two things should be separated but in the reality Italian NT has more mediocre and average players than quality ones. Rossi is great, yes. However, I'm not really sure he's worth over 35mln euros at the moment.

You will hear how he's traitor only from Andy but he's biased in that case.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Exactly. And I was talking about Rossi in this case, not Montolivo or Pepe.

I read a "Not more Italians" in a Rossi-discussion earlier, that's why I meant for some people nationality is more important than skills.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cue Andy any moment now. :D

Rossi is great IMO.

I'd rather have Pastor or Sanchez, though.
It would be a hard choice to choose between Pastore and Sanchez...again, it all depends on what formation Conte plays. There is something about Pastore though that makes me fap...Sanchez not so much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why don't we try and go for Cassano then if we are too cheap to land a top player? Is it true that he may leave Milan?

Jul 1, 2010
Why don't we try and go for Cassano then if we are too cheap to land a top player? Is it true that he may leave Milan?
He wants some playing time because he wants to feature prominently at Euro 2012 and he won't get that at Milan. If we can't get a top SS like Aguero/Sanchez, etc. we should go for Cassano indeed.

Never mind his character, he would be great for us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He wants some playing time because he wants to feature prominently at Euro 2012 and he won't get that at Milan. If we can't get a top SS like Aguero/Sanchez, etc. we should go for Cassano indeed.

Never mind his character, he would be great for us.
Oh the irony that would be...we pass on him for free and a year later actually pay money for him. :seven:

Screw his personality...he would go well with the insane curva people.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
blʘndu;3073798 said:
even if he will rot on the bench at milan the whole year he will be played in squadra azzura, the italians are depending on him the most
If we kept a 442 next season can you imagine how fun we would be to watch with Gio as LM and Cassano as SS. That is one JuveItalia I would enjoy watching.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I find fascintating is that we are looking to spend around 16-20m on a "star" LM when we can use Gio to do the exact same job if not better than anyone that has been mentioned in the news. Also, same goes for passing on a free Cassano last year for an SS. We plan on spending anywhere between 25m-45m on a "star" SS when we could have again filled that void with a fantastic player for a few years more. Minimum we could potentially spend 41m to a maximum of 65m (based off of rumors) when we could have build the same quality in this team for absolutely nothing.

What a FUCKING joke.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was fun seeing Krasic destroying him multiple times and Sorensen containing him easily in the first game against Genoa.
It was fun seeing Krasic destroy people period in the first half of the year until his disappearing act the second half of the season. Man we really need a good LM to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)