Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How many proofs do you want, BD?

EDIT; And the same to Osman & Melo.
I dont care if the one accused is Alvin or not, only that nowadays every day in this thread is too much filled with BS on the next Alvin alt account and such, it gotten way old. I didnt even consider if you are Alvin or not, I dont care about some annoying kid who got banned, but too many people around here do.

That said, välkommen, ignorera idioten :p

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
rossi seems far fetched presently. Inler...perhaps? but there will be a sting in the tail if melo has to be sold to make way. The two together with pirlo could be immense....its that sutuation, and also our RB hunt...whicg i hope marotta is focused upon....all this talk of sanchez, and aquero, even tevez, has seemed exciting, but woefully unrealistic.

if we can sign lichscheinhund, or beck...maybe both. also Inler...also bastos...and also...some non-eu signing that marotta must have up his sleeve, else bastos would be our one and only non-eu signing, and marotta suggested close to 'its dependent on him getting eu passport'...so who then, does marotta have up his sleeve?

well, those signings, and the optimistic hope of gabriel appelt proving too good in the summer, to be kept out of the first team squad...fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)