Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How come?
They explicitly said that Tevez is their only target, and I do believe this one for some reason.
meh they had strong contacts with amauri and specially maxi lopez and now galliani says he is not interested in maxi lopez
galliani talked all summer about mister x and than he said that it was always aquilani but do you really believe that
and actually talks came up that he wanted kaka on loan but couldn't make it
in italy after moggi galliani is the best dg

amauri has always wanted to play at milan so i suspect that is what he is waiting first , galliani's call
but galliani wants tevez and to get tevez probably pato will go to psg since they have almost reached a contract with ancelotti than they will get another striker amauri or probably maxi lopez altrough he said he is not interested

so in total our deal with borrielo is blocked from amauri because he is waiting if he can go to milan
but he's passing to milan is still on hold through tevez so indirectly galliani is affecting our mercato
if amauri is sure he can't play to milan he will go to another squad and it would resolve more easily

Di Marzio: Juve wants Pizarro on loan, after Borriello.

Jeez, why didn't the Elkann's just buy Roma?
well i am not sure about this but he has inury problems from what i know could be wrond through but he seems to have an injury that can't be operated and whenever the pain starts he can't play so in total if this is true i wouldn't like him we have no guarantee of his physical integrity

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

roma has got some good material like de rossi i also like lamela
if de rossi doesn't come to a deal for his next contract with roma i would go for him immediatly since he is free

................pirlo
...marchisio.......de rossi
...............vidal
.......vucinic..matri

make a big signing in matri's place and you got a pretty good starting 11 in my opinion althrough the chances of him leaving roma are almost 0

Bianconero90

Pizarro? I thought he was a really good player some years ago. But now, I dont know.. But as a backup for Pirlo, he isn't that bad!

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I'd rather get Montolivo.

Actually, Montolivo was the only "January likely move" (Caceres, Alex, Bocchetti, Kuzmanovic, Borriello...) I was really cheering for. :(

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think Pizzarro would be more suited to a subsite for Pirlo whereas Montolivio excels playing in a role that is more similair to Marchisio's/Vidal's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)