Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So (based on a post of yours in the Alex thread) you would, at the same time, like & dislike the potential arrival of Caceres?

Can't really argue with that. Might as well say it now: you will be proven right!
i woulr preter someone better obviously, but since those 2 disasters are imminent, Jack's realistic scenario would minimize the damages enough to make nearly tolerable.

Far from optimal of course, but way much better that what we are used too.
Personally though, i have lost all confidence on Marotta and i doubt that even that is possible...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ozil ?

Since when isnt he mou's favorite playmaker anymore ?

if anyone is to get benched, it should be gaynaldo, for beeing a total cunt when they face barcelona

seriously, they should buy hazard and just field him instead of cr7 so madrid can actually score whilst dominating most of the game

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
ozil ?

Since when isnt he mou's favorite playmaker anymore ?

if anyone is to get benched, it should be gaynaldo, for beeing a total cunt when they face barcelona

seriously, they should buy hazard and just field him instead of cr7 so madrid can actually score whilst dominating most of the game
Right, that's about the most stupid post ever written on this forum. Including the God thread.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i woulr preter someone better obviously, but since those 2 disasters are imminent, Jack's realistic scenario would minimize the damages enough to make nearly tolerable.

Far from optimal of course, but way much better that what we are used too.
Personally though, i have lost all confidence on Marotta and i doubt that even that is possible...
Oh, scenario's, i just love scenario's, i just feel sad when they come from sane people...

Toni to Parma and Giovinco coming the other way.

Why would toni accept parma ? he is gonna earn less and can choose were to go at the end of this season. you cant force players at that stage of their carreer, they just grab whatever cash they can

Iaquinta to Fiorentina with Montolivo coming the other way.

Oh,yeah, totally realistic !! lets ask them to buy our excess wages wilst milan has a better offer, and they like us less then milan
I WONDER WHAT FIORENTINA WILL DO

Amauri shot in the head and his hair donated to Galliani's implants.

NO manager on earth will be able to make Amauri leave juventus. stop bitching about it. the guy is here on secco wages and will end his contract whilst beeing payd secco wages. he will tell crap in the media to look better offcourse, but he'll still get those secco wages

Motta to the EPL and Caceres comin
Ah yes, the Motta rumours. Yes, the mighty EPL is waiting for a player who failed at 7th placed juve last season, and has yet to feature. they are all lined up

seriously, jack, seriously ?

and cronios, if marotta was so bad, we wouldnt be tied with milan, after beeing 7th last term, whilst most of the new players making a huge impact.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Right, that's about the most stupid post ever written on this forum. Including the God thread.
i also agree with ronaldo on the bench since he is never decisive when he should be
but to say it really there have been talks about mourihno and ozil
althrough none of them have confirmed anything

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ronaldo plays worse then 2010 amauri in each game against barcelona, fact.

ozil is madrids best CAM and mou likes him, fact.

madrid was dominating last game against barcelona, had ALOT of good chances wasted by selfish/failing cr7, getting drawn, totally imploding afterwards, fact.

hazard instead of cr7 in that game, with benzama, ozil, kaka would have been a whole diffrent thing, fact.

not sure what u call stupid about it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i also agree with ronaldo on the bench since he is never decisive when he should be
i read plenty of times in 2010/2011 season how ozil was mou's favorite cam, and how kaka was gonna be sold because no place in the team

then mou benched di maria and played with kaka AND ozil in the same team

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i read plenty of times in 2010/2011 season how ozil was mou's favorite cam, and how kaka was gonna be sold because no place in the team

then mou benched di maria and played with kaka AND ozil in the same team

i highly doubt he prefers kaka too di maria his performances this season have been fantastic

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i highly doubt he prefers kaka too di maria his performances this season have been fantastic
Yeah, possible, but the point i was trying to make is that ozil is the preferred CAM

kaka acts as a rotating sub for ozil or di maria when mou sees it fit

so ozil rumors, are a bit silly, since he's not going anywere

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yeah, possible, but the point i was trying to make is that ozil is the preferred CAM

kaka acts as a rotating sub for ozil or di maria when mou sees it fit

so ozil rumors, are a bit silly, since he's not going anywere
yeah i understand but you never know what is really happening

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He has tough games against Barca? No shit - so does every other player in the world. It's not like he's a big game choker.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He has tough games against Barca? No shit - so does every other player in the world. It's not like he's a big game choker.
In all that efford to make me look bad, you made yourself look rediculous, unless its sarcasm. i hope for ur intelligence it is

for those that didnt watched it, i'll explain why his comment is retarded
Last real-barca game, everybody was bashing ronaldo for playing horrible, like he does in every classico.
unlike the other midfielders who playd fairly well

after the game, madrid forums were full of how they didnt see cr7 as a franchise player anymore, and fucking up against big teams

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
In all that efford to make me look bad, you made yourself look rediculous, unless its sarcasm. i hope for ur intelligence it is

for those that didnt watched it, i'll explain why his comment is retarded
Last real-barca game, everybody was bashing ronaldo for playing horrible, like he does in every classico.
unlike the other midfielders who playd fairly well

after the game, madrid forums were full of how they didnt see cr7 as a franchise player anymore, and fucking up against big teams
i agree with that
and murinho has totally messed up all his clasicco games when madrid played they never show any kind of offensive schemes or , well actually they don't show much of anything there is the usual closing in defense and hoping in individual plays to solve the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)