Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Cavani/Matri
Suarez/Vucinic ------------------------------------ Ramirez/Pepe
Marchi/Marrone -- Pirlo/Pogba --- Vidal/Padoin
De Ceglie/Armero -- Chiellini/Caceres -- Barzagli/Bonucci -- Lichsteiner/Caceres
Buffon/Storari​

Coach: Conte

Everyone else out, except some of the youth players such as Appelt and Buoy.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Cavani/Matri
Suarez/Vucinic ------------------------------------ Ramirez/Pepe
Marchi/Marrone -- Pirlo/Pogba --- Vidal/Padoin
De Ceglie/Armero -- Chiellini/Caceres -- Barzagli/Bonucci -- Lichsteiner/Caceres
Buffon/Storari​

Coach: Conte

Everyone else out, except some of the youth players such as Appelt and Buoy.
You would keep Padoin, but you would sell Giacc?

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
You would keep Padoin, but you would sell Giacc?
I assume you like everything else about the lineup then? :D

Debated keeping Giacch. I imagine there'd be the odd occasion when an experienced box-to-box like Padoin is needed since Marrone and Pogba are young. Pepe is there to do what Giacch does in central midfield, if the need arises. Considering that Giacch or Padoin will get a miniscule amount of minutes and that Padoin is a bit cheaper, I went with him.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I assume you like everything else about the lineup then? :D

Debated keeping Giacch. I imagine there'd be the odd occasion when an experienced box-to-box like Padoin is needed since Marrone and Pogba are young. Pepe is there to do what Giacch does in central midfield, if the need arises. Considering that Giacch or Padoin will get a miniscule amount of minutes and that Padoin is a bit cheaper, I went with him.
I am surprised anyone is debating keeping Giacch. His buy out clause is only 3m and he was a VERY handy player this season - still young and has plenty of heart. Absolute no-brainer!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
From Serie A these are the players I would want:

Ramirez: watched him a lot this year, as he was part of my Fantacalcio team. This guy is truly phenomenal.

Isla: Another guy on my Fantacalcio team. One of the best midfielders in the world. As soon as he got injured Udinese completely fell apart.

Legrottaglie: I've always been a fan of his and he would be great as a back up.

Schelotto: Had a great season with Atalanta this year and would be a great replacement for Krasic, who will most likely be gone.

Ibarbo: Wow is this guy exciting and fast. He is going to be great one day.

There are more, but that's it for now. From over seas Higuain or Van Pierse are the forwards I want over here. Please, NO to Cavani and No to Suarez (the guy is a racist prick). Van pierse would be my first choice, the guy is a finisher like no other.
:lol: Such BS. Isla and Ramirez, fuck yeah. All the others can fuck off into oblivion. No to Suarez, but yes to Shitlotto/Shcelotto/Shallots or whatever :rofl:

Ibarbo is an exciting prospect, but we need a proven world class striker. The links with Palacio are unsettling, as he's already 29, and we shouldn't be looking for bench warmers at this point (unless he's being considered as a starter) :scared:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cavani, Destro, Ramirez, Asamoah, Astori.

I will be pleased with that.
:tuttosport:

OR

Damiao, Destro, Suarez, Asamoah, Ogbonha :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

I'd love to have JoJo here, but I think we'd be wasting him on the wing, and he can't be brought in as a luxury option to be utilized as an SS in a 3-5-2 formation. Hence, why I think Suarez/Ramirez are more useful, because of their versatility. I'd also take Ramirez over Gio simply because we need a RWF, more than a Vucinic understudy or an SS at this point in time. Gio can't really be deployed on the right of a trident, so he'd be wasted (to a certain degree) here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)