Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
So apparently, we've been offered Rodrigo Palacio for €8 mil. Any thoughts?
He'd be a decent sub, better than what we have anyway, but at 30 years old, I think that price is a little steep. €6 mil. would be decent business though IMO.
i don´t want him at juve at all. we already got pepe, who has proven himself in conte´s system and for 8m we could (almost) aquire giovinco or half of ramirez... both way superior to palacio imo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Liverpool are open to selling Suarez to Juve. They estimate him at between 25-30m. Juve want to reduce that price and are willing to offer 15m plus Krasic. A deal which Liverpool seem open to also. The article states the two clubs have a very good relationship and want to do business.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Suarez would be great, but why would we invest in a Vucinic replacement and neglacte our most pressing need in a CF. Yeah i don't think Suarez should be our CF.

May 4, 2004
Liverpool are open to selling Suarez to Juve. They estimate him at between 25-30m. Juve want to reduce that price and are willing to offer 15m plus Krasic. A deal which Liverpool seem open to also. The article states the two clubs have a very good relationship and want to do business.
Hell yes to that.. And with Suarez here we would have bigger chance to convince Cavani to join us. 4-3-3 god damn!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Conte has said that he wants two forwards, a midfielder, a winger and a defender. I can't see us throwing all our transfer budget at two players at the level of Cavani and Suarez, more likely just one WC player and one backup (Destro or someone in that mold) and the rest will go towards the other three positions.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Conte has said that he wants two forwards, a midfielder, a winger and a defender. I can't see us throwing all our transfer budget at two players at the level of Cavani and Suarez, more likely just one WC player and one backup (Destro or someone in that mold) and the rest will go towards the other three positions.
Cavani, Destro, Ramirez, Asamoah, Astori.

I will be pleased with that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Cavani/Džeko
Giovinco

Asamoah

Ramirez

Left back

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
would LOVE to see Rodrigo at Juve.
I have a feeling that you may be joking :D, but if not, I agree. I really like Rodrigo and he had a hell of a season.
Of course i would prefer someone better and younger but if we pull a Cavani - Palacio move I 'll be satisfied.
The guy was a demon during his years in Boca up until he had abs surgery. Then I thought he'd loose speed , acceleration etc but he proved me wrong with his appearances in Genoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)