Wishes to our Capitano (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Buon compleanno campione!
Continua così, perchè non si potrebbe chiedere un capitano migliore di te, perchè se non ci fossi dovrebbero inventarti, perchè sei la ragione per cui sono diventata juventina, perchè sono fiera di tifare per te!

Auguroni!

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Happy birthday, Capitano!

Thanks for all the great years in the black & white, and looking forward for more greatness to come! :thumb:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Happy Birthday Alex, Happy Birthday King.

Thank you for these great years...Thank you for being my Favourit Player and always giving me the joy watching you. You mean alot to many people. And you're an example for everyone.

Il Capitano Ale the Legend.

Nov 6, 2005
Bon Compliano!!!!

Thank you for all the years of great football, and amazing sportsman ship! You are truly the main reason that I came back to football! We need more players with you skill and temperment. A true sportsman as a model for the way the game should be played! All us Canadian Juvos wish you the best!

Oh, and try and convince the bosses to play a game or two here in Toronto would ya, (whatever happened to the August 3rd game?)

Again, happy birthday big guy!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Oh, I forgot to add that he's the reason I started supporting Juventus:touched:
he is my all time favourite player. He made his name with football, with his skills, his great games and his profisionlisem.

May 30, 2004
Del Piero A juve Legend ... happy 31st birthday... hopefully you get to life the 2006 worldcup with italy , reach 40 scudettos with juve and win a cl league .. if you dont achieve all this forget about retiring

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Oh, I forgot to add that he's the reason I started supporting Juventus:touched:
Me too, probably the football player with the best technique and influence on his team that I've ever seen play.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
happy birthday capitano :touched:
you were the reason that I started to support Juve.thanks for all these great years and for your all great goals.
bring CL cup to Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)