Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Look at the player we were interest... Pelle, Llorente, Scamacca, Pavoletti even Giroud... they are all players with low wages (compare to Dzeko) also they are all player who will accept a bench role.

I mean we haven't even get to get rid of Khedira so I dont think we have the "space" in wages to pay Dzeko.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look at the player we were interest... Pelle, Llorente, Scamacca, Pavoletti even Giroud... they are all players with low wages (compare to Dzeko) also they are all player who will accept a bench role.

I mean we haven't even get to get rid of Khedira so I dont think we have the "space" in wages to pay Dzeko.
Just tell Dzeko, look heres 2.5 mill wages, you're 34 now you can come to a club that will win stuff, competing at the highest level still, you'll get a fair bit of playing time as we play with 2 forwards and we only have in effect 3 forwards excluding kulu. Or you can fuck off to china or the middleast, earn more money and play with a bunch of idiots for the farmers cup.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Just tell Dzeko, look heres 2.5 mill wages, you're 34 now you can come to a club that will win stuff, competing at the highest level still, you'll get a fair bit of playing time as we play with 2 forwards and we only have in effect 3 forwards excluding kulu. Or you can fuck off to china or the middleast, earn more money and play with a bunch of idiots for the farmers cup.

Sure... A good DS would do that... but we have Paratici :boh:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
For a short term solution we can't really do better than Dzeko. He fits as a glove to the Morata sub role. Good at scoring, good at linking, clutch, and technically sound.

And because of his position we'll be able to squeeze at least 1.5 years our of him even at his advanced age.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Our whole organization is demented. Absolutely scrambling to fill a backup position when we have far greater needs like midfield, and especially the flank players.

The worst case scenario is literally playing the best goal scorer of his generation as a 9. Meanwhile, our left flank is manned by Frabotta and Bernardeschi. Just shambles.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Our whole organization is demented. Absolutely scrambling to fill a backup position when we have far greater needs like midfield, and especially the flank players.

The worst case scenario is literally playing the best goal scorer of his generation as a 9. Meanwhile, our left flank is manned by Frabotta and Bernardeschi. Just shambles.
This times a thousand!! We have more pressing issues then a bench #9

Also, wouldn't mind Dzeko, it's not for me, but for my beloved @Hust man been getting teased for years, he deserves this :touched:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Its been quite clear that things fell apart since Beppe left. There have been some ambitious signings and some promising ones but they illustrate the management doesn't have a clue how to build a cohesive team. The squad is disjointed as fuck.

Probably why Allegri left. Was angry about the frankenstein squad they had given him in his final season, demanded some control over arrivals. Tootsie and Swayze wouldn't have it so they replaced him with Sarri, a man who had no business at Juventus

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its been quite clear that things fell apart since Beppe left. There have been some ambitious signings and some promising ones but they illustrate the management doesn't have a clue how to build a cohesive team. The squad is disjointed as fuck.

Probably why Allegri left. Was angry about the frankenstein squad they had given him in his final season, demanded some control over arrivals. Tootsie and Swayze wouldn't have it so they replaced him with Sarri, a man who had no business at Juventus
How long until we regress back to the dark era of Secco and Blanc :pavel:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think it will happen. For all the issues I don't think you can argue that Agnelli is not shrewd and ambitious.

There will be an inquest end of the season and some folks time might be up. Hopefully, until then, we can salvage this season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't think it will happen. For all the issues I don't think you can argue that Agnelli is not shrewd and ambitious.

There will be an inquest end of the season and some folks time might be up. Hopefully, until then, we can salvage this season
If we lose the 10th scudetto, I need everyone in management and coaching staff sacked. :sarrismo:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

It's not as if beppe sold Vidal and Pogba while neglecting the midfield completely, after their sale. 2 world class mids sold with 1 world class striker coming in. We took 3 years to get rid of his master class renewals in khedira and matuidi and one of them is still refusing to leave.

And things didn't fell apart since beppe left as we still managed to win Seria a 2 years in a row and with Sorri we almost did the double.

This management did a bunch a stupid things after beppe but let's not pretend that the downfall started only after he was gone.

It's not even a downfall if you think about.
Just 2 baffling decision in appointing a proper coach, one of them forced by the covid situation(Pirlo).

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

You looking it wrong. We plusvalenza Berna’s ass and get rid of his wages. Paying extra wages 2 years for Dzeko wont hurt us.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)