Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (7 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Gomez is not superior. Well at least not the James I remember..
Gomez is good I`ll give him that but its also the Atalanta effect. Do you really think all Atalanta`s players are that great?! Its the system - Everyone just excels when playing for them while the real great players are Gosens and Zapata.
Muriel is good but I remember seeing him every season in different clubs and while he is doing great things the other players are doing great things of their own.

We have 2 serious issues -
1. CM which connects to the creativity thing (an attacking minded CM/AM)
2. System - It makes us control the games but it also prevents us from creating.

There are other issues such as our defense that make blunders too often. While we came out cheap against Inter - The Barella goal should never happen
And a 9 in my opinion. We saw the difference again with Morata today, the only guy who actually makes the run. All the others want to receive the ball in their feet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And a 9 in my opinion. We saw the difference again with Morata today, the only guy who actually makes the run. All the others want to receive the ball in their feet.
Morata is very good but he is still wasteful IMO - Hope he can stay clutch in big games.

I wish we could somehow bid now for Haaland as when the clause is released Real Madrid will do everything to get him as according to reports they are crazy for him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Gomez is not superior. Well at least not the James I remember..
Gomez is good I`ll give him that but its also the Atalanta effect. Do you really think all Atalanta`s players are that great?! Its the system - Everyone just excels when playing for them while the real great players are Gosens and Zapata.
Muriel is good but I remember seeing him every season in different clubs and while he is doing great things the other players are doing great things of their own.

We have 2 serious issues -
1. CM which connects to the creativity thing (an attacking minded CM/AM)
2. System - It makes us control the games but it also prevents us from creating.

There are other issues such as our defense that make blunders too often. While we came out cheap against Inter - The Barella goal should never happen
I think you remember Wordcup James :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is, but only if his option is low one. He hasn't done much yet in his young career to warrant a big option fee.

Also it would be odd fit for him, why leave Bayern bench just to come our bench. He is better off going somewhere with guranteed playing time.

Jun 16, 2020
He is, but only if his option is low one. He hasn't done much yet in his young career to warrant a big option fee.

Also it would be odd fit for him, why leave Bayern bench just to come our bench. He is better off going somewhere with guranteed playing time.
I read yesterday that Bayern send him back to their second team because he didn’t show the right mentality.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

25m for scamacca is a bad joke. kulu as a backup striker isn't much better, but at least he's got the workrate. let's hope morata rediscovers his form and dybala can be useful too.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
‘Roma forward Edin Dzeko trained alone at Trigoria, as the tense relationship with coach Paulo Fonseca reportedly remains unsolved’

Dzeko - Berna swap is happening. Some guy in this forum will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)