Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
DZEKO ROMPE WITH FONSECA, JUVE IN AGGUATE

Ed in Dzeko has definitely broken up with his coach today and has been excluded from the list of summons ahead of the challenge against Spezia.

Either the coach will be exempted after the match with the Ligurians or the Bosnian centerpiece will start negotiations to come to Juventus.

FOLLOW US ALSO ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions?
So Dzeko as a bench option? I dont think he will like it...
Dzeko as first option - I think Morata will have something to say..

Feb 25, 2020
Saw it but didnt pay attention to it as its way too unfounded even for Calciomercato.
I doubt Real would sell him on the cheap as even if he has his faults he still is a very bright prospect.
I personally like him but there are other players I`d like to see here way more than him.
I personally like him for for his dribbling and determination. The kid is young so there is high chance he gonna be better than Douglas Costa so I dont think that is a fair comparison. I would not pay attention if Dybala has signed a contract extension.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
DZEKO ROMPE WITH FONSECA, JUVE IN AGGUATE

Ed in Dzeko has definitely broken up with his coach today and has been excluded from the list of summons ahead of the challenge against Spezia.

Either the coach will be exempted after the match with the Ligurians or the Bosnian centerpiece will start negotiations to come to Juventus.

FOLLOW US ALSO ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions?
I say @hustini better get ready to fap.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I doubt it. As the article mentions, Morata already took the spot for Dzeko.

If we get an additional striker, it will be someone with cheaper wages, someone who barely plays.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would be dumb to pay that to someone who is behind CR7, Dybala and Morata in the pecking order. If we sign another striker, on Dzeko wages, then we are hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)