Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (13 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Talking of Brazilian wonderkids, reminds me of Lucas Piazon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55675775

Finally left Chelsea after 10 years at the club, and he's still only 26 :lol: The prime example of how nonsensical the loan system can be.
"Juventus? Well, that was a nice association.

"Nobody has recognized me in London apart from a Juventus fan who asked me why I didn't join the Italian club"

Really made a name for himself :lol:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Obviously juve are going to get pogba for free a second time round...would be hilarious.

Was thinking about the last time we actually managed to get someone good in December market....the only player I can really think of is Davids. Clearly better than good...he was a fucking God in midfield...but seriously, when was the last December transfer actually good??

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Obviously juve are going to get pogba for free a second time round...would be hilarious.

Was thinking about the last time we actually managed to get someone good in December market....the only player I can really think of is Davids. Clearly better than good...he was a fucking God in midfield...but seriously, when was the last December transfer actually good??
Barzagli
But it took him half a Year to come good

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why would Pogba leave if Man U win the league? Surely, that would give him a reason to stay. I haven't been watching Man U at all so I don't know if he's still playing poorly, fighting with the manager etc.

Locatelli is an obvious fit for us. Would be shocked if we didn't snap him up.

Otherwise I can't think of what holes need filling this market. Maybe another full-back. Frabotta can't be relied upon in big games.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If he will not extend his contract before summer, then the price will drop massively. If not, they may risk losing him on free again :D
Its Man Utd so I wouldnt be surprised to see them saying give 100M or wait until the summer and get him for free.
The bad thing about all that are the reports that say he will probably extend as he started to play well and Man Utd are also satisfied with his latest performances.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
DZEKO ROMPE WITH FONSECA, JUVE IN AGGUATE

Ed in Dzeko has definitely broken up with his coach today and has been excluded from the list of summons ahead of the challenge against Spezia.

Either the coach will be exempted after the match with the Ligurians or the Bosnian centerpiece will start negotiations to come to Juventus.

FOLLOW US ALSO ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)