Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Papu makes sense because he's class, he'd be very useful for the rumored price that he'd cost. He'd allow Chiesa to stick to the right side, where he looks much better. This also means no more Berna (hopefully).

CR7 plays much more centrally under Pirlo too. This should be beneficial, Papu is a very good assist man after all.

It's January, so I'd expect only scrubs to be signed tbh. Papu is not one, that's for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know its bullsh speculation and rumors but do we need Papu?

Adding redundancy(depth) at SS/AM seem unnecessary habibis
Juve isn’t really in a position to turn down a guy who had 20 assists just last season. He’d get in the way of Kulusevski’s development, but the kid doesn’t even start now and id much rather Gomez get in the way than Ramsey.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Papu is an absolute no brainier for Ramsey’s role. The only downside is it would be a short term move but I really couldn’t care less about that at this point with us completely lacking any midfield creativity and sat 10 points behind inter

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We're having enough problems trying to fit in Dybala who occupies similar areas, Gomez would not fit.
Dybala and Papu would fight for one spot behind strikers (Ronaldo/Morata).
we can play either 4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2
Bentan-Arthur-Rabiot
Papu
Morata-Ronaldo

Dybala could easily replace Morata when he is suspended or injured. Berna should be a man and go to Atalanta by reducing his salary.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
lol wut

name a single person that would voluntarily downgrade pay, company, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

If we get Papu then Dybala is outty 5000 this summer ?
I don’t really get why Juve is offering to extend Dybala unless it’s to make selling him easier. Otherwise giving someone who doesnt have a starting spot secured 10m+ makes little sense. And by little, I mean zero.

Papu is close to Dybala though, maybe having him around will give Dybala the kick in the ass he needs.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Dybala and Papu would fight for one spot behind strikers (Ronaldo/Morata).
we can play either 4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2
Bentan-Arthur-Rabiot
Papu
Morata-Ronaldo

Dybala could easily replace Morata when he is suspended or injured. Berna should be a man and go to Atalanta by reducing his salary.
We don't play like that... There are completely different profiles in our 3-4-1-2 and we're not switching things up in january for Papu...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i know you guys turn everything into a drama saga, but really the 4th striker should be someone who is there to give the main ones a rest. so the fact that they might be mediocre or old is ok, because its a back up to the back up role.

i know this season and last has been traumatic for some, but even with a guy like llorente or mandzukic (current version) juve should be winning against the benvenetos and genoas when they play against them. thats kind of the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)