Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (13 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Papu? Of course he can't. He won't offer the same defensive contribution as Ramsey.

With that being said, current Papu would give our attack more than this sulking Dybala... and for a much lower salary :snoop:

Another option would be to discard Berna and add Papu, such a massive upgrade on the wings.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
lol at the immense overrating of Gomez who has done... well... nothing special in his entire career. He's a good player, nothing more. And he certainly won't perform week in, week out at a pressurized club like Juve.
No one overrates him. He is the best player on a 3-4 best team in Italy. Sure, Atalanta, Gasperini all that. And lol at the pressurized club. Papu is a leader, he was captain almost everywhere he played.

- - - Updated - - -

Papu? Of course he can't. He won't offer the same defensive contribution as Ramsey.
Why?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No one overrates him. He is the best player on a 3-4 best team in Italy. Sure, Atalanta, Gasperini all that. And lol at the pressurized club. Papu is a leader, he was captain almost everywhere he played.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
So a captain at Atalanta can automatically perform every week at Juve :D ? Immobile style.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lol. He might be pretty good because Luis Alberto and SMS would walk in our starting 11.
But Immobile wouldn't and even more; he failed at Juve and Sevilla. Big fish, small pond kind of thing. Same goes for Gomez. I'm quite sure he won't even try even if I'd welcome him. And that makes me think of Berardi.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
But Immobile wouldn't and even more; he failed at Juve and Sevilla. Big fish, small pond kind of thing. Same goes for Gomez. I'm quite sure he won't even try even if I'd welcome him. And that makes me think of Berardi.
Immobile would be a welcome addition too. And Gomez has little similar to Berardi. Berardi is a typical Italian overhyped mediocrity, never had the guts to take the next step, never went out of his comfort zone. Papu played even in Ukraine, and nothing was given to him on a silver plate because he is a local hero. He had to grind for everything, that's karakta.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

contract expires 2021
great player.
competition for both the CF role and LW role. Chiesa still not there yet on the LW
can enter the UCL list in january. in expense of bernardeschi i hope

- - - Updated - - -

5m+ Descilgio gift :cool:

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Immobile would be a welcome addition too. And Gomez has little similar to Berardi. Berardi is a typical Italian overhyped mediocrity, never had the guts to take the next step, never went out of his comfort zone. Papu played even in Ukraine, and nothing was given to him on a silver plate because he is a local hero. He had to grind for everything, that's karakta.
Immobile welcome? Sure. Gomez would be welcome as well. But there's a huge difference between being miles better than Ramsey (one of our very best performers when actually healthy) and being a welcome addition.

Not at all impressed by guys who go to Ukraine and kick a ball to make millions. Such grinding.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Immobile welcome? Sure. Gomez would be welcome as well. But there's a huge difference between being miles better than Ramsey (one of our very best performers when actually healthy) and being a welcome addition.

Not at all impressed by guys who go to Ukraine and kick a ball to make millions. Such grinding.
Lmao at the mental gymnastics to make it seem like Papu wouldn't just relegate glass-ankles Ramsey to the depths of the bench. One of these guys has actually played almost every single game of the season for several years in a row providing or scoring 15-25 goals per season on average, being literally the most important man on the pitch, while the other one has been in the hospital racking up 7m a season (over 3x more than Papu) while doing fuck all.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

So you are back to inventing things just to dismantle it as a retort. Brilliant tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)