Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal worked I don’t see why Pogba - Arthur - McKennie wouldn’t work, and keep in mind that we still have Rabiot and Bentancur.
a turd next to that Pirlo and Vidal would have thrived, and Pogba was actually good back then. If he now joins us Pogba would be a turd next to two mediocrities. There is every reason why this wouldnt work.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
a turd next to that Pirlo and Vidal would have thrived, and Pogba was actually good back then. If he now joins us Pogba would be a turd next to two mediocrities. There is every reason why this wouldnt work.
It is true its a totally different trio but Pogba is still good.
A player doesnt just drop from WC to garbage. Give him the right environment and he will thrive again.

The only aspect Im worried about is his defensive game - He can put pressure but he needs to put more effort (that was the case back then as well).

P.S I wonder how much Lollito asks for L.Alberto - He made an amazing leap of quality in the last two seasons.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I can't see us buy pogba without releasing dybala in this current situation
Let's say Rabiot+bernard for pogba, we still need at least 30M to add. For salary yes it will be from rabiot+bernard combine and it's enough cause Pogba will lower his salary.
But remember keeping dybala means he would accept juve proposal at 10-12M. With pogba, ronaldo, and de ligt means juve will have 4 player with at least 10M salary.
And 1 of them just a bench (rotation player).

Ooh dont forget mino's fee haha

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I
I can't see us buy pogba without releasing dybala in this current situation
Let's say Rabiot+bernard for pogba, we still need at least 30M to add. For salary yes it will be from rabiot+bernard combine and it's enough cause Pogba will lower his salary.
But remember keeping dybala means he would accept juve proposal at 10-12M. With pogba, ronaldo, and de ligt means juve will have 4 player with at least 10M salary.
And 1 of them just a bench (rotation player).

Ooh dont forget mino's fee haha
If we swap Pogba with Dybala ... Khadera out and Rabiot too ....we will have 20m salaries saved.... Pogba on 12m with tax advantage .... that is a hell of a business !!!

as for Dybala ... we have Kulu and Morata to replace him .... if he still stubborn on 15m salary !!

Berna is a hopeless case, we couldn't convince Napoli to take him :lol2:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I

If we swap Pogba with Dybala ... Khadera out and Rabiot too ....we will have 20m salaries saved.... Pogba on 12m with tax advantage .... that is a hell of a business !!!

as for Dybala ... we have Kulu and Morata to replace him .... if he still stubborn on 15m salary !!

yes, that can be the case. Even for me it is too good to be true hoping MU received Pogba-Berna rabiot swap plus cash less than 30M

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Tbh Manchester United’s least worries are the attack and they don’t need Dybala unless they plan on selling Martial so this swap talk is unfounded and they will only accept money and they will not offer big discounts. Just look at what they got for Lukaku.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I

We would still have to find a CF to replace Dybala or we will be too short of options.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It is true its a totally different trio but Pogba is still good.
A player doesnt just drop from WC to garbage. Give him the right environment and he will thrive again.

The only aspect Im worried about is his defensive game - He can put pressure but he needs to put more effort (that was the case back then as well).

P.S I wonder how much Lollito asks for L.Alberto - He made an amazing leap of quality in the last two seasons.
Why give him right enviroment. He chose to leave this good enviroment for manure money. Let him rot there.

- - - Updated - - -

Papu would be great short time solution. Much better option than Milik. If Morata is suspended then CR9 will play as 9, Papu will make lots of assits for Ronaldo.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why give him right enviroment. He chose to leave this good enviroment for manure money. Let him rot there.

- - - Updated - - -

Papu would be great short time solution. Much better option than Milik. If Morata is suspended then CR9 will play as 9, Papu will make lots of assits for Ronaldo.
Man let it go .... life is too short to hate people post in ..post out ...I wish we can sign him ....if he gives up his salary to come here ...it's enough as saying sorry for me...

imagine...giving up a 4m a year to comeback to my old team .....I dare you ....you do this ...... I can't do it myself ...im not gonna lie...this is 4m dude :lol2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think Papu is all that. He is good for Atalanta but I cant see him doing damage for us.

Why should we bring him back he chose and bla bla? Because he is exactly the player we need.
You can play the he hurt me first card or go past it with a better team.

For example I didnt want Icardi but its because I think he can do nothing but shoot on goal. It is true he is a disgusting human being who played for Inter but this is not the reason I was against it.

I`d take everyone from players who rejected us before and players who left to players who are just happy being linked with us. The only goal that matters is making us better and Pogba can definitely do that.

Anyway I saw some Salah links but we all know they are BS (Already invested in Chiesa..)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Papu can do everything Ramsey does for us except only week in and week out, he costs peanuts and will play for peanuts relatively.
Agreed. Even though Ramsey has had a relatively decent and injury-free spell, it actually gives an even better reason to ship him out since his stock is higher than normal. I expect he'll be out for a couple months sooner than later again. Papu on the other hand will happily play for half of Ramseys wage, actually score or assist at a good rate and rarely gets injured.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
lol at the immense overrating of Gomez who has done... well... nothing special in his entire career. He's a good player, nothing more. And he certainly won't perform week in, week out at a pressurized club like Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)